Sujet : What we DON'T want to see in R&C PS4

I mean, will the original Ratchet & Clank be non-canon now?

Or legends emoji

Or legends emoji

You wash your mouth, right now!

Or legends emoji

I'm actually okay with this being the new canon. If they can do it right, why not keep it that way?

Or legends emoji

Eh?

Animovie, why did I mistake you for Darkstar? emoji

We both changed our avas :oui:

Well… guess what weapon was shown off…

What? where?

What? where?

The Combuster (and the Warmonger, Mr. Zurkon and Groovitron)…

I don't want it to be short, and I don't want Insomniac to forget what has made the previous games so great emoji.

+1

Hello, fellow Ratchet and Clank fans! I just joined your sight. Also, I was wondering what you all thought of Quark in the upcoming PS4 game. What I mean is, do you think he will still be working for Drek? In the 8 minute look at the game, he sounded a little sketchy while Ratchet was battling the Blargian Snagglebeast, but in everything else we have seen in relation to the game and movie, he just seems like his Future version, sort of heroic, but not really. Any thoughts?

Hello, fellow Ratchet and Clank fans! I just joined your sight. Also, I was wondering what you all thought of Quark in the upcoming PS4 game. What I mean is, do you think he will still be working for Drek? In the 8 minute look at the game, he sounded a little sketchy while Ratchet was battling the Blargian Snagglebeast, but in everything else we have seen in relation to the game and movie, he just seems like his Future version, sort of heroic, but not really. Any thoughts?

He's definitely working for Drek.
Remember that Qwark was still an heroic figure in R&C1 up until Umbris, where it was revealed he was actually a villain.

Fair enough. Maybe the creators of the game and movie are hoping to surprise anyone who hasn't played the original games, by not revealing that Quark is working for Drek.

Or legends emoji

I'm actually okay with this being the new canon. If they can do it right, why not keep it that way?

Meh. Unless Epi 7 will feature Mara Jade like the Expanded Universe does after RotJ, I'm gonna view the next 3 episodes non-canon ^^

Or legends emoji

Meh. Unless Epi 7 will feature Mara Jade like the Expanded Universe does after RotJ, I'm gonna view the next 3 episodes non-canon ^^

Um…I was actually referring to Ratchet and Clank emoji

I mean, will the original Ratchet & Clank be non-canon now?

I think it's safe to say this game/movie thing is going to be different enough to screw up the current continuity. I have always been under this impression. But it would seem according to an article on IGN "it turns out that the entire game is framed as a story told by Captain Qwark, so expect Insomniac’s typically sharp and witty writing to play well with the unreliable narrator." That seems like a clear indication that this game is going to play out fairly differently.

He's definitely working for Drek.
Remember that Qwark was still an heroic figure in R&C1 up until Umbris, where it was revealed he was actually a villain.

Oh yea? Well because they seem to have cut Umbris I would say it's safe to say Qwark is probably not working for Drek.

I'm sure Qwark betrays Ratchet, I read that in a summary somewhere. But it seems he only betrays Ratchet because he fears that Ratchet is stealing all the glory. And that it is not necessarily because Drek is in charge of Qwark.