Sujet : What we DON'T want to see in R&C PS4

Qwark is going to have different roles in the movie and the game. In the movie, he'll sabotage a mission to gain glory, which ends up disasterously failing. In the game, he could be the villian: when he was talking to ratchet about the snagglebeast, he sounded like he purposely put him in there.

Yea but the game is based off the movie based off the game. That's the key clue right there. This game isn't trying it's hardest to follow the story of the original, it's trying to expand on the story told in the movie, which happens to be a re-telling of the original.

So if the movie is non-cannon (which I'm sure it is), this game will be non-cannon. Although I just like to think of it as an alternative story line, because I am open to the idea that this could be better than the original game… oh and those are some pretty high hopes.

I don't want A4O, FFA or ItN's save system.

THAT! +1

What's wrong with them? Never played them. Is it some sort of checkpoint system?

What's wrong with them? Never played them. Is it some sort of checkpoint system?

The problem is the inability to make multiple save files emoji

I 100% agree with this!

+1,000

Playing ItN made me really miss multiple save files.

Yes, if there is just one thing I want to see happen, it's the multiple save files. This is especially annoying with the PS4, because I really don't want t create a second account on my PS4. My PS4 is the only system I don't have to share with brothers.

Membre supprimé

I don't know if it has already been said, but I really don't want to see golden weapons, I have never loved remove colors of weapons…gold bolts should be used for news skin or others.

Updated the OP again, I kinda forgot.

I don't know if it has already been said, but I really don't want to see golden weapons, I have never loved remove colors of weapons…gold bolts should be used for news skin or others.

Your sig and ava look really cool! Can you make me an ava using my pic, but getting rid of all the background?

Gotta agree on that one +1

A +1 from me too. Especially with a gorgeous game like this, it would be a shame to cover up the weapons with a plain skin.

No "impossible" Skillpoints like in SAC.