Sujet : New vs old

Membre supprimé

Refractor, this gadget is amazing, is it possible to create a lot of puzzle parts with, and the Reflector only works on "one layer", the Refractor can be used in all directions.

>> Flux Rifle or Plasma Striker ?

Plasma Striker sonic erupter or temperol repulser

Sonic eruptor, it seems more unique

Vortex grenade or rift inducer

Rift inducer nether beast or drone device

I chosse rift inducer if anyone's confused I did not make it clear emoji

Rift inducer nether beast or drone device

Well i don't really know how these weapons are of the same kind, since you need to pull the trigger for the Nether Beast, but not for the Drone Device.. but anyways, i'll go with the Nether Beast because it looks more destructive, is more destructive, and sounds more destructive. emoji

GC Shield Charger or UYA Shield Charger? (AkA Do you like it green or white?)

GC Shield Charger or UYA Shield Charger? (AkA Do you like it green or white?)

GC Shield Charger was much more powerful, lasted longer and had more ammo than the other, in other words "overpowered". Both colours are pretty good thought!

Original Blargian Snagglebeast fight or the PS4 one?

Original. The ps4 one is just a reskin of the War Grok, showing how lazy Insomniac is when it comes to these things. Plus, the lava doesn't even hurt him.

Negociator or Warmonger

Original. The ps4 one is just a reskin of the War Grok, showing how lazy Insomniac is when it comes to these things. Plus, the lava doesn't even hurt him.

Negociator or Warmonger

I honestly gotta admit i like the Negotiator more than the Warmonger.. The designs are basically on par (Warmonger would've won if it weren't for that imo unappealing green-orange color scheme), but what really made the decision was the way the Rockets were designed. Shooting them just felt so much more satisfying, because of the sound design and the effects. The Warmonger honestly sounds really weak compared to the Negotiator, not to mention the old Rocket launchers like the Arbiter, Decimator or Multirocket Tube..

Now, design-wise, do you like the old Snagglebeast or the New Snagglebeast more? The old one was a lot more human and Goblin like than the new one, which is, like Animovie Ratchet said, like a War Grok.

So orger or war grok ? I'll say war grok thunder umbrella or thundersmack ?

I like everything better design-wise in the Ps4 game (except Drek, of course, but that could also change)…

Ps2 grind rail levels or Ps4 grind levels.

Ps4 grind rails nether blades or chopper

Membre supprimé

Netherblade. Chopper are…not hard to use but…you know ! it isn't "practical" to use this weapon.

Pixelizer or Shard Reaper ?

Pixelizer = pure awesomeness!
Sasha or Talwyn? (as a stand-alone character (not as a love interest emoji ))

Membre supprimé

I think Talwyn has a better Story, IG can make a whole story with her Dad, connected to Ratchet's/Lombaxes story (triple Story combo dude !), even if I prefer Sacha appearance, I choose Talwyn. Sacha is just the intergalactic president's daughter, nothing extraordinary. (Oh my gad I see you guys in front of your screen read my really bad English…emoji

Gleeman Vox or Chairman Drek ? (because…they both want money, money and…money).