Sujet : Your Top-10 Movies

I've seen it. It's really funny. emoji

I love how they break the fourth wall with the movie on VHS tape within the movie. emoji Also, "ludicrous speed."

User image

User image

Is that… Austin Powers?

Is that… Austin Powers?

Nee, Spaceballs.

User image

I can't believe Darth Helmet and Austin Powers aren't the same actor. They look so alike!

User image

User image

Meh.. probably the glasses.

My turn my turn!

10. Probably a dbz movie

9. Avenger's 2

8. Captain America 2

7. SpongeBob movie

6. Monsters Inc

5. Spot is reserved for suicide squad

4. BVS

3 Star wars 7

2 civil war

1 ratchet and clank

1-5 are in a random Order and can and will change at Any moment

Time to revive this dead thread!

10- The Matrix (Wachowski Brothers)
9- The Grand Budapest Hotel (Wes Anderson)
8- Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Quentin Tarantino)
7- Blade Runner (Ridley Scott)
6- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Stanley Kubrick)
5- Inside Llewyn Davis (Coen Brothers)
4- Seven (David Fincher)
3- Empire Strikes Back (Irvin Kershner)
2- Lost in Translation (Sofia Coppola)
1- American Beauty (Sam Mendes)

They're so many amazing films out there, it's so hard to choose. Didn't even had the chance to put a Nolan in there. (Psst, it would be Interstellar (screw the haters))

My top 10
lord of the rings trilogy- the greatest fantasy series since Star Wars, and some of the best filmmaking of alltime.
the Lion King
for me the greatest Disney film of them all. its a shame Disney has since milked this great film with terrible sequels and spinoffs. This is one of those classics they should have left alone.
The Dark Knight
Ledger put out an iconic, career making performance as the Joker, earning him something that almost never happens after an actor dies- a posthumous Oscar
Blazing Saddles
its hilarious, iconic and oddball all at the same time. from the black sheriff taking himself hostage, to mel brooks wagon train getting shot at by Indians, to the dance numbers on the nearby soundstage, everything is hilarious
Star Wars
the film that started a entire industry of tie=[-ins and actions figures- plus a legendarily bad ' Christmas' special
Zootopia
probably the best disney film since TLK, and frankly i found it be much better than Brave or Frozen
Wall-E
the first half hour, recalls the silent films, with only music and movements to convey a story.
Wizard of Oz
one of the greatest films of all time, and one which made Judy Garland a legend