Sujet : Introduce yourself

Membre supprimé

Wow! I never expected to see you here emoji

Well it's nice to have you around emoji though I do recommend you play at least one of the games first before checking out most of the topics emoji but yeah, enjoy yer stay here, anyhow emoji

Membre supprimé
I'm not sure,but i think,I'm the jungest member here at ratchet-galaxy.
Now,I'm only 11 years. emoji

11 year olds- UNITE! I'm 11 too. there's a couple 11 year olds here. Now my age is popular. :P

Wow! I never expected to see you here emoji

Well it's nice to have you around emoji though I do recommend you play at least one of the games first before checking out most of the topics emoji but yeah, enjoy yer stay here, anyhow emoji

Haha, will do emoji

Membre supprimé

Wow, even more young members emoji I feel old!

Heheh well, welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy, as well emoji

Membre supprimé

Wow, even more young members emoji I feel old!

Heheh well, welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy, as well emoji

You ain't the only member that feels old Tara. emoji

As for the newcomers here, Welcome to RG!

Please make sure you check our Rules/Etiquette Thread before posting comments in other topics. Enjoy your stay! emoji

You ain't the only member that feels old Tara. emoji

As for the newcomers here, Welcome to RG!

Please make sure you check our Rules/Etiquette Thread before posting comments in other topics. Enjoy your stay! emoji

hey you guys are not the only ones who's old here emoji

anyways welcome all newcomers we all hope you enjoy your stay here emoji

Membre supprimé

I feel young XD, but that's because I'm only a few years older than these newbies here. I'm extremely surprised to see people younger than 13 years old on this site, mainly because RC is pretty underrated and unknown to kids that age and because, well, Ratchet & Clank is T for teens. emoji

Membre supprimé
I feel young XD, but that's because I'm only a few years older than these newbies here. I'm extremely surprised to see people younger than 13 years old on this site, mainly because RC is pretty underrated and unknown to kids that age and because, well, Ratchet & Clank is T for teens. emoji

Do not judge us NEFFY! emoji(

Ratchet and clanks for everyone, dude! My brother is 9 and he loves it!
And besides, as far as video games are concerned, its relatively harmless. I mean look at Grand theft auto… "Shudders" emoji

Membre supprimé
Do not judge us NEFFY! (" />

Please don't spam, it could get you blocked.

Ratchet and clanks for everyone, dude! My brother is 9 and he loves it!
And besides, as far as video games are concerned, its relatively harmless. I mean look at Grand theft auto… "Shudders" emoji

Well, Ratchet & Clank is not for "everyone", as I don't think it would be a good idea for five or six year olds to hear "suggestive" humor and language emoji

Membre supprimé

Please stay on topic emoji this thread is for introducing yourselves (if you're new) and for welcoming new members…

If you want, you can make a new topic to discuss Ratchet & Clank games 'ratings' though, ok? And that is all…

Back on topic, please ;-)

Membre supprimé
Please stay on topic emoji this thread is for introducing yourselves (if you're new) and for welcoming new members…

If you want, you can make a new topic to discuss Ratchet & Clank games 'ratings' though, ok? And that is all…

Back on topic, please ;-)

Sorry, Tara. We didn't mean to get too offtopic here emoji. This happens to alot of threads (mostly ones on the IG website) where a thread starts to get too offtopic.

Hi, my name is David. I am 9 years old and now the YOUNGEST member on this site. (Says my sister) you may know my sister, PipoTachyon. You know her, you know where I live and stuff as well. It's that simple! So hi. I LOVE WEEEGEEEEEEEE!

Membre supprimé

Wow, youngest member I've seen around here so far emoji

Heh well, welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy! Enjoy your stay and don't forget to check out the General Etiquette where all the rules can be found emoji