Sujet : If you spotted Tachyon or a Cragmite...

If I saw one of those…….. I'd be like "what the….." and then run o-0

Tachyon is a rather weak specimen of his species. As you can see in Tools of Destruction, the Cragmites on the Cragmite planet and Kerwan's metropolis are much larger than him, so actually he's a big bully with the goods to get things his way.

At the other hand, I would consider Nefarious far more dangerous than Tachyon - when meeting them in person, not with an army of robots -or Cragmites. but that's off-topic

Membre supprimé

Tachyon: Id hug him and say hes so cute and make HIM scream in terror. emoji emoji
Other big cragmites: id shoot them all, except for techneztha (dont ask if you don't know…emoji

I'd haul a** in the other direction! Have you SEEN those things?

HAHAHAHAH this is hilarious. What i would do? I would tell him that I loved him. Maybe all he needs is a friend and he won't be so evil.

as a person:
talk 2 him, try to understand his actions

as a character:
AIM AND SHOOT emoji emoji emoji emoji

Spotted? by the time i even see something ugly its already ash.

Membre supprimé
as a person:
talk 2 him, try to understand his actions

as a character:
AIM AND SHOOT emoji emoji emoji emoji

maybe id do the same, depends if he was trying to kill me (as a character) but once id shoot a hole in his anteanna he'd scream and probably freak out. he has alot of big temper tantrums for such a small cragmite… emoji

I would deceive him, and then destroy him. Just as he did the lombaxes. As for the other cragmites… i'd run for the hills… Those things are ugly!

Membre supprimé
HAHAHAHAH this is hilarious. What i would do? I would tell him that I loved him. Maybe all he needs is a friend and he won't be so evil.

well said! i wud do da same thing. maybe he just needs some wuv? :3 as for Techneztha (she counts, right?) shes big, so…

"RIDE LIKE THE WIND! And SHOOT THE LOMBAXES TOO!" but shed probably shoot me instead. :S o dear. emoji

As for techneztha, i would get up on her back and ride her…we'd be the perfect machine. We could hurt all of our enemies.

Signed, Veruszka Age 11

I'd…
Oh wait i put that in a fanfic.

If there where only a RYNO in real life emoji

I'd be launching the Rino V at him continually. How could he destroy/send away the Lombaxes after they accepted him as one of their own!?

Membre supprimé

i wouldnt do anything really he would kill me if i chose the first one and i would NO WAY choose the second one. Who would want to work with tachyon????!!!!