Sujet : Where is Your Icon From?

Hmm has done things wrong!

My new Ave are is a picture of the Dancing Fariy from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series.

Changed mine to Hiccup and Toothless from How to Train your Dragon. One of my favorite animated films atm =D

The Starship U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) from Star Trek! emoji
(accurate on December 4th 2011)

Membre supprimé

Uncle Deadly from the Muppet Show. He also makes a cameo in the latest Muppet film.

Santa Crash!

User image

I'm still having the Dr nefarious avatar! but know in a christmas Version!

User image

Yes, i made it in paint! i dont have so many image editing programs!

My profile pic is from the movie Star Trek Into Darkness

It shows the USS Enterprise at warp emoji

Fits your nickname, right?emoji

Mine's easy to guess. FemShep, but I Photoshopped her a little bit to make her look more like my own Shepard.

Mine's easy to guess. FemShep, but I Photoshopped her a little bit to make her look more like my own Shepard.

It's a cool profilepic emoji

It's a cool profilepic emoji

I agree emoji Its a really nice profile pic emoji

I think its the only Mass Effect profile pic ive seen on here actually.

I noticed you changed your signature to Fuse as well emoji I like it!

I can't keep my eyes of the Fuse boxart. It has an awesome touch to it, but I liked my avatar to much so I made it my sig instead.emoji

I can't keep my eyes of the Fuse boxart. It has an awesome touch to it, but I liked my avatar to much so I made it my sig instead.emoji

Cool, and did you already played Fuse?

Cool, and did you already played Fuse?

I did today yeah. You can read a piece in the 'Who Played Fuse' topic. I really wanna continue, but I'm at someones b-day. Waiting for GTA V to download, I'm pretty curious about that game.