Sujet : Similarities in the Ratchet and Clank Universe

Am I the only one seeing a resemblance between these two?

User image User image

Hahaha! Oh you're not alone! Father Jack is certainly a human Ameboid! Love that show, darn shame the guy who played Father Ted died before the show could grow bigger. emoji

Wow i posted my thread about this then was checking out the other threads and i didn't know that was what the title of this thread meant.emoji

Jak 3 reminds me of StarCraft because:

KG robots & humans & vehicles = Terran
Metal Heads & Dark Makers = Zerg
And Precursor = Protoss:oui:

I know this thread is way old, but I just thought I'd point out the similar of appearances of R&C's Terachnoids

User image

and Oddworld's Vykkers.

User image

Ah, you're right about that.

I cant post pics right now, sorry… but….

Clank/ Gir (Invader Zim)
Tachyon/Nidhiki (bionicle)

with Percy and Nidhiki, it's two things: Nidhiki's voice sounds like a cross between Tachyon, a little bit of Dr. Nefarious, and Darth Vader (the way he breathes)

plus nidhiki has more than two legs, he has four…. but is SO MUCH bigger than percy.

BIONICLE NERD MODE: ON

Ok, so the average size of a Toa (not sure if only Toa Mata or also Metru, since Mata are quite a bit smaller than Metru) is 1.6 Bio, which is about 2.19 meters.
If you put Nidhiki into scale, he is approximately 1.5x taller than a Toa, which means he is about 2.4 Bios tall. That is 3.288 meters.

I'm not sure if you're just comparing Tachyon to Nidhiki, or if you're also counting his walking throne, which has some similarities with Nidhiki. (Four legs, Spider-ish, Claws, etc.)

It is highly possible that his throne is around 3.288 meters high, so i guess this is another similarity emoji

Good to know Bionicle nerds are still alive emoji Exchanging Bionicle for Hero Factory was PURE EVIL!

I know right?? Bionicle had an amazing story, nothing to compare with Hero Factory..
Hit me right in my bionic heart.. emoji

Yup!

User image

He's not stupid, he's advaaaanced!

Um… Who's that guy on the right?

For those of you who have watched MEGAMIND, Nefarious is megamind, captain qwark is Metroman, vorselon is minion, Hal Stewart is Stuart Zurgo (oh, the irony) and brain bots are chicken bots. User image

The little robot that breaks everything in Invader Zim. He might look a little like Clank, but on the inside. Sometimes I'm affraid to find out what goes on in that insane head of his.

(I used to be a sucker for Invader Zim)

User image

User image

Aaaahh! Now I'll never be able to un-see that similarity!..
If the next R&C game has an alternate skin for Clank that makes him look like a little green dog, I'll freak out….

It would be veru humorous if IG did that.

Wouldn't they get in trouble with that?