Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Journey really is magnificent.

I would've liked it better with a more solid Multiplayer though.

Argh i still have to buy journey, i saw pewdiepie playing it~ it is so pretty emoji

Argh i still have to buy journey, i saw pewdiepie playing it~ it is so pretty emoji

I have, but I'm not playing it… emoji

I would've liked it better with a more solid Multiplayer though.

Really? I liked the way the multiplayer worked, I thought it was really cute and added to the experience (having to find alternate ways to communicate with each other was somehow really fun and not an annoyance to me). It wasn't easy if you wanted to play with a specific person though. A friend and I had to try a bunch of times before we happened to be matched with each other. But playing with a stranger is great, you kinda forge this bond with them after going through the journey together, and I haven't felt like that with any other multiplayer game I've played (although once the credits roll and you see your buddy's ID is something like Beerman420 it kinda ruins the feeling a bit haha).

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (I know it's cliché).
I love the fact you can sail across the Carribean. I could say more but I'm in a hurry.

Just finished Wind Waker HD! Time to start Pikmin 3; Lets see how far I can get before I pass out from the all-nighter I just pulled.

Finished Spyro, now I've moved on to Spyro 2. Still on Gran Turismo 6.

Mass Effect 3. Weight of the Genesis I don't have starts pouring down on me with the Rachni Queen, who I saved, being dead. Same as Kaiden and Ashley being switched.

Well, I finished Black Flag and now I am going to take a break from video gaming. That game was too addictive. Maybe I'll go read a book.

I'm nearing the end of Pikmin 3 now and I'm impressed. It really shows what the Wii U is capable of visually; the game's stunning. And its super fun! I feel like the worst person anytime I lose any of my Pikmin though. Especially if they get left behind; I'm treated to a lovely scene of the stragglers running to catch up, to only just miss my ship taking off… and then night falls and predators appear on the scene while the Pikmin left behind run around screaming until they are eaten. Makes me feel terrible.

I'm nearing the end of Pikmin 3 now and I'm impressed. It really shows what the Wii U is capable of visually; the game's stunning. And its super fun! I feel like the worst person anytime I lose any of my Pikmin though. Especially if they get left behind; I'm treated to a lovely scene of the stragglers running to catch up, to only just miss my ship taking off… and then night falls and predators appear on the scene while the Pikmin left behind run around screaming until they are eaten. Makes me feel terrible.

You leave your Pikmin behind?

User image

If you attached a stem to that guy's head he's literally a blue Pikmin… Blue-ish… green…

Legal double post? I started playing Ni no Kuni last night. Back when the demo came out my impressions of it weren't very good but I'm liking the full game.