Sujet : Your 'REALLY NEED TO PLAY' list

Everybody has some games that he really wants to play mine are:

Fuse
Tomb Raider - Defenitive Edition
MGS collection
The Walking Dead Season 1 + 2
(there are probably more, but can't find one right now)

Tell me your 'wants'!

Unreleased
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. One of my all-time favorite games will get a ultimate edition, will release in 4 days from now… and I don't have a PS4 yet. emojiemoji
- Mass Effect (4). To my dissapointment it doesn't star commander Shepard. But I get it, even as a MEHEM mod player. ME is a vast universe with far more stories to dive in to. So far there are the stories of Shepard and Kahlee Sanders. I wonder who's next!
- Uncharted 4. Nate is back? Me wants! I'm sure they've seen Tomb Raider, they might want to get the fame back!
- FFXIII-3. Ah, my favorite Final Fantasy series. The trailers look great and the game should be at my place 18 days from now. Hope that the worthy sequel to XIII-1 is on its way. Doesn't have to be better (thats near impossible), but SE is welcome to try me!

Released
- Mindjack, PS3
- Beyond: Two Souls, PS3
- Jade Empire, Xbox
- MDK2, PS2 and/or Dreamcast
- Tomb Raider GOTY , PS3(because its cool. Its cheap and I want it)
- Sonic Chronicles, NDS
- Orange Box, PS3
- Untold Legends, PS3
- Wet, PS3
- Starhawk, PS3
- Grafity Rush, PSVita
- Binary Domain, PS3
- Vanquish, PS3

Don't own the console for it:
- Knack, PS4
- Mass Effect 1,2,3 on XB360 (because its another excuse to play them again)
- Velvet Assassin, XB360
- Killzone: Shadow Fall, PS4
- Super Mario 3D World, Wii U

Cave Story, Zelda Twilight Princess and Shadow of the Collossus.

Heather, I don't mind your FF game so much, not now that I have this...

HeatherGrace, don't forget Rayman: Legends emoji

Need to play list, huh?

Well I actually have a fairly large backlog of games I already own. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, the rest of the main series Assassin's Creed games (and I plan on getting the side games eventually), Tales of Xillia (I still need to finish a satisfactory amount of Tales of the Abyss before moving on), Pokemon X, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon XD, BioShock 2…among others.

And then the list of games I don't own but want to own is even longer and includes, but isn't limited to, the rest of the Tales series (Abyss was sooo good), Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI, the Metal Gear games that weren't in the Legacy Collection, The Last of Us…if we can list unreleased games, then Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV are like way up there. Also among others. d:

Lightning Returns is also looking pretty good, but I still haven't gotten around to finishing FF13-2. ._.

Released:
  • The Simpsons Game (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction

Don't have the console for:
  • Sonic Lost World (Wii U)

Unreleased:
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth

Grand Theft Auto V
Black Ops 1
Fuse
Battlefield 4