Sujet : Really Random thread

Agreed. Digital content, online requirements… It simply isn't dependable. If bought Dragon Age 3, you need an internt connection for a short time to start a new save. I already wasn't happy about it, and all my fears proved right. DDOS attack on PSN, lasts 3 days. Can't play the game.

Last week, the biggest Dutch internet provider suffers from a DDOS attack, lasts 4 days. If I had Mirror's Edge 2, I couldn't play it during that time. If a certain game released, I couldn't buy it. If I wanted to play a Mass Effect game on 360, my safe file would corrupt because I can't access purchased DLCs and so on. Don't you just love a disc that always works no matter what? Yeah, lest replace that with something that doesn't.

I have spoken, good night. emoji

my drawing of jak and daxter couldnt be shown on fan artsemoji

That's because it is for Ratchet and Clank fanarts. And maybe the Validator (uh, Filip?) hadn't validate it, yet.

User image
Found it on 9GAG. Gonna need some of you to confirm.

Where does Japanese fit in?

I'm not in charge of fanarts, but I read the rules and the fanart page is reserved for really just Ratchet and Clank themes, I'm afraid. You can just show it off here, though.

I know exactly where Czech would fit in that chart. Godzilla's older bro. And Chinese is Galacto.

And Indonesian? Maybe the same position with either Swedish or Dutch. Oh, Arabic also has complicated grammar.

Ummm…. I found this gory parody of Frozen + The Thing. It's a bloody claymation… Viewer discretion is advised.
I'm just letting you know what weird stuff I find…

My dad watches animations like that all the time. I think they're just gross. Although I can see a lot of effort probably goes into making them.

Ummm…. I found this gory parody of Frozen + The Thing. It's a bloody claymation… Viewer discretion is advised.

How do you find out weird stuff like that?

How do you find out weird stuff like that?

Well, it went like this: Yesterday I remembered that I never saw Lion King 2, so I watched it on YouTube, after that I watched some bloopers from Lion King and afterwards YouTube kept suggesting all sorts of Disney parodies…

Oh, I see.

By the way, the Hetzer tank destroyer is quite unique.
User image
And my random thought was, "Hetzers are combat capsules!" emoji

Oh, I see.

By the way, the Hetzer tank destroyer is quite unique.
User image
And my random thought was, "Hetzers are combat capsules!" emoji

I will respond with: "Affirmative!"
It's a very interesting tank indeed.

Yeah, little TD with big firepower. So, what are the most beautiful vehicles you ever find? Could be from any era and even from video games.

Yeah, little TD with big firepower. So, what are the most beautiful vehicles you ever find? Could be from any era and even from video games.

I will have to do some research before answering that question.
Until then, look what I found: Anime Tanks! emoji (I highly doubt that's the proper way of dealing with a Maus, but you can't argue with cartoon logic emoji)
YouTube, an endless source of wonders!

emoji Shall we see if that method works on WoT? And, seriously, the Maus crew gave up after just one shot from a Panzer IV?! And the Hetzer, wow. Ah, the wonder of anime…