Sujet : Really Random thread

What I mean with that Arabic - not a trading language, but cultural!
Everyone around me is afraid of some impeding culture shock, and back their belief by the fact that Muslims (I miiiiight be mixing it up, but I think they do speak Arabic) kick other people's dogs in public parks and spas.

Not all, actually. Many of us can read Arabic, but not all of us can speak Arabic fluently.

Many Indonesian words came from foreign words. I'll just type some:
-Gratis (cost-free, Dutch)
-Boneka (doll, Portuguese)
-Majalah (magazine, Arabic)

Indonesia used to be a Dutch colony, I'm guessing that's where some of the words came from. But I'm sure you've heard all about that Blitzkries crazy history of the Dutch villians. I know I had that in my historybooks during highschool.

Why do you want to learn Dutch btw? There only… 3 countries that speak it. The Netherlands, half of Belgium (yes, half) and the Antilles like Curaçao. I think German would be a better asset in the long run. Dutch is a slowly dying language anyway. emoji

And about 'gratis'. Heard it's an English word now too:

Video

-Gratis (cost-free, Dutch)

emoji It's exactly the same in Romanian. I had no idea it was the same in other languages, nor did I have any clue of it's origin. The more you learn… Maybe "gratis" can become an universal word like "ok"? We know already it's in English, Indonesian, Dutch and Romanian, who knows how many other languages contain it?

Really? In Romanian? Oh, "gratis" is also a word in Spanish emoji. Looks like it's a quite popular word.

And about Dutch, dunno, I'm just interested. But thanks for the info! emoji

I guess it's an international word. We use "sorry" in normal language, too.

Yeah, languages are unique.

Actually 'ok' is 'oké' in Dutch. Formally anyway. But who really cares nowadays? emoji

Hello! I'm from the French community and I'm coming here to know if someone would be interested to play UYA Online together. Sometimes, I organize some games with my french friends. I think that would be best and more worthwhile if I could regroup french and english/american members in several games.

Thanks for reading and see you next time.

Hello there! Welcome to the English community! emoji

I thought the theory was that there'd be two models, one with physical support and one without.
Kinda like the PSP and the PSP Go.

If they only support digital, I hope the system sells worse than the Virtual Boy. To proof, again, that digital only sucks. Like the PSP Go before.

Selling 2 consoles at the same time, supporting one option each sounds incredibly stupid. Why not do both at once?

If they only support digital, I hope the system sells worse than the Virtual Boy. To proof, again, that digital only sucks. Like the PSP Go before.

That's a bit harsh, no?
Especially considering the Wii U underperformed massively.
I wouldn't worry, Nintendo isn't the best when it comes to handling digital games, so having their newest system not have physical releases would be a very big set back.

This patent doesn't confirm anything, yet. But since digital market is highly undependable, I want nothing of it.

Making it sell bad, serves as a lesson for other developers.

Jeeze,I really hope that isn't true. Nintendo's digital service leaves an awful taste in my mouth. If you bought a $60 digital game and your Wii bricked, you had to jump through soooo many hoops to get it back. It was awful.

Not only that, but I prefer owning physical versions of my games, but I can understand why some people like going digital, but basing an entire console around that concept sounds like suicide. With how badly the Wii U preformed this gen, I'd hope that Nintendo would play smart and safe.