Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Absolutely loved that scene, one of my favorites! But they took out the "Wait, are you really crying?" part in the game emoji

i also especialy love the up your arsenal refrenceemoji

Absolutely loved that scene, one of my favorites! But they took out the "Wait, are you really crying?" part in the game emoji

i also especialy love the up your arsenal refrenceemoji

And there's that of course. I didn't even know you could go first person. emoji

Exactly! So why not put both versions for a premiere and see how they both do? Adding subtitles in a movie is much easier and cost-less than creating a whole dub.

I actually know the answer to that. As for subtitled version, yes they are cheaper. But in many countries like Germany, Spain and France people don't know any better than dubs. TV-shows, video games, books, movies, etc. Everything is dubbed. And I'm pretty sure they don't care much for English, cause they simply don't know any better.

As for having both in premiere. A lot of cinemas don't have the budget. There aren't just 2 versions anymore. There are 4. Dub 3D/2D and orgininal version (OV) 3D/2D. So even the countries that do chose for a subtitled version go with the one that will be visited the most: the dub. And so in 2D and 3D. While bigger cinemas in bigger cities will likely choose for 3D dub and 2D OV. emoji

Well, that was the premiere I got tickets for, but I couldn't go emoji Going to the Belgian premiere next wednesday tho emoji

N'aw! Amsterdam was a little too far for you I guess. ^^
Are you going to the English version? Cause I'd rather you wait for the DVD to come out than to sit though the Dutch one :P

I guess it's gonna be the dutch one… But I'll have to go anyway, have to write something about it for my site…

User image
If there are fumes, where's Ratchet's jetpack–er, I mean–Clank?
User image
Juanita's fingers are creeping me out!

Just so you know, according to one of the trading cards in the game, that's not Juanita, it's Darla Gratch.

Just so you know, according to one of the trading cards in the game, that's not Juanita, it's Darla Gratch.

Insomniac made an error. She's referred to as "juanita" in the film. Insomniac made a LOT of errors on those cards…

Hey, so I was checking out the sources from those movie images that Animovie posted on tumblr, and I ended up finding a website with a new movie trailer instead…crazy, huh?

It's not in English, though. But it's still a new trailer.

http://www.kinomania.ru/film/776798/

I also came across a website with TONS of images from the movie. The majority of them are old, but a fair amount of them are new.

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/758160/stills/page/2/

User image
Ratchet and Clank Weapons Contest 7!
Ok, admittedly, I will probably make a "How the Ratchet and Clank Movie should have ended first," but after that it's back to story-driven animations, with voice acting!

User image
Ratchet and Clank Weapons Contest 7!
Ok, admittedly, I will probably make a "How the Ratchet and Clank Movie should have ended first," but after that it's back to story-driven animations, with voice acting!

You better hire Kubak to either voice Clank or Ratchet! emoji

After a long time I finally saw a spot of Ratchet and Clank on Greek TV on Nickelodeon. I think it was this spot. A little late since the movie comes at 28/4 but still I happy it finally gets advertised.

You better hire Kubak to either voice Clank or Ratchet! emoji

Not until my English is passable, and I am not playing Clank ever again, I stated that already.

A-ny-way, guess who's seen the movie today emoji So how is it you ask? Well, the trailers, clips, previews didn't lie - it is a Ratchet & Clank movie. All those winks, easter eggs, refrences, the old characters doing what they're best at with Nefarious being intimidating as never… This movie is a MUST for any fan, as for the rest, it should still be pretty entertaining. Not spectacular, but suprisingly decent and as a fan I loved it. I do however have one complaint… While this is a "Rathet & Clank" movie all the way, it is not really about Ratchet and Clank… Especially the second one. We don't really see their relation developing, not nearly enough to justify how great of friends they're supposed to be, this is one thing that the original game handeled much better. But it is still loads of fun, as soon as you can, go see it!

Guess who just found out it's not coming in any major Czech cinema and who is glad that he's in Canada emoji

Guess who just found out it's not coming in any major Czech cinema and who is glad that he's in Canada emoji

Lucky you, I'm waiting for a Blu-Ray/DVD to experience it with David Kaye & Co.

If there's anything I found flawed about the movie, it had to be Ratchet & Clank's relationship. They meet, they team up with the galactic rangers, they're automatically BFF. Okay… Other than that, the movie is really good and fan service-y. Though I knew from the start the critics will rip this film a new one just because the story doesn't hold up. But I loved the hell out of this movie, I am going to see it like 5 times in theaters.

This is the time to be alive for Ratchet & Clank fans. Go buy as many tickets as possible, with your Ratchet & Clank drink cups and popcorn bags. This is 'the movie' and it's happening.

Really? I like how the game handled it, so I imagine the movie would handle it even better!