Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Looks like it's me, natevradio, and Rock Lombax who haven't watched the movie. Any more of you haven't watched the movie yet? And anyway, the cinema's site still put the status of Ratchet & Clank as "coming soon". No further info about release date.

I haven't watched it either. But that's because i'm from Australia.

Looks like everyone's saying the movie is only for Ratchet and clank Fans emoji

Which I actually like……..

Looks like everyone's saying the movie is only for Ratchet and clank Fans emoji
Which I actually like……..

Exactly. They knew what they were in for, they bet on the R&C fans to make it a success. emoji

Membre supprimé

The box office is really not good in America emoji I guess we will not have a sequel or the Sly Cooper movie !

User image
"Every movie deserves a HISHE!"

Membre supprimé
User image

but is it a HISHE for the movie or the game emoji

User image

but is it a HISHE for the movie or the game emoji

Well…both, since the plot-lines are the same, but Qwark will be narrating the hishe from inside prison emoji

It's official - the movie is now playing in Indonesia!

User image

Translation:

Ratchet and Clank try to prevent a deadly weapon from falling to the wrong hands, who is an evil alien named Chairman Drek.
Will they be able to do that?

User image

Looks like Angry Joe made a review of the movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMURTQ9zfkY

I highly agree that the marketing for this film was not as good as it could have been. Sony seems to skimp out on the marketing of a lot of the series' nowadays. Tearaway was a great example of this; fun game, good price, virtually no marketing. Only reason I knew it existed was because of E3 and reading about it on forums.

Hopefully the game is now going to market itself seeing how almost everywhere it is mentioned it's praised.

Looks like Angry Joe made a review of the movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMURTQ9zfkY

I highly agree that the marketing for this film was not as good as it could have been. Sony seems to skimp out on the marketing of a lot of the series' nowadays. Tearaway was a great example of this; fun game, good price, virtually no marketing. Only reason I knew it existed was because of E3 and reading about it on forums.

That's strange, since I saw numerous commercials for the movie on CN and other networks MULTIPLE times, along with two giant posters of it at Universal Studios Hollywood. (since it was distributed by Gramercy Pictures)

I don't watch CN often, so I can't comment on that, but the other channels I watched had little to no ads for the movie. Now that I think about it, I didn't see any ads online either (aside from Sony's and IG's YT channels and Twitters). As far a movie theaters go, I only started seeing posters in April, and, even then, most of the other films had posters up way ahead of their release month. Different areas, different marketing strengths, I guess.

How can I see the full movie on the internet for free?