Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Definitely one of the most unique soundtracks in the series. Loved every bit!

Pssssst. I found a certain playlist of a certain OST.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tq--uICNto&list=PLO4jlmGoc6uDmQZaPcYppFxMAUMJWdfhE&index=1

Yup! I've found it before you shared it here! I was kind of bored and curious when I searched for them. Turns out someone has recorded the soundtracks emoji

I knew already from April 21, 2016!!!

beautiful music!
but I still have a question
someone you can give the movie link hovviamente without registering on the site? emoji

No, that's both impossible and illegal. The movie's faring so poorly, you might as well just wait a month until it's release on Bluray.

I've just noticed some easter eggs in Big Al's place in Kerwan. They were posters parodying IG's previous works.

1. My Blaster Runs Hot (Qwark's movie in ACiT)
2. Fongoid with a Stick (Girl with a Stick)
3. Speero the Space Moose (Spyro the Dragon)
4. Intransgience: Fall of Blarg (Resistance: Fall of Men)

There are also schemactics for Ratchet's wrench and swingshot on the workbench.

Question: is Cora an actual native Novalian? In the game, it was mentioned that she came from Novalis, but I don't remember anybody saying that she's from Novalis in the movie. And when Zed revealed that the next target was Novalis, she only said that Novalis was densely populated, not something like "That's my homeworld!" Also, according to an article in ratchet.wikia.com, Cora was a Markazian native from Novalis (and I still don't believe this information)

I'm pretty sure Drek says somewhere in the game that Novalis is Cora's homeworld.

Hey, has anyone else been having problems with getting the "Death by Disco" trophy? I've checked with every guide that I could find on it, and I know for sure that I've used the Groovitron on every enemy in the game. I've done the different sized Amoeboids, different version of warbots, bosses, different tanks, everything, but it still won't unlock for me.

Do you guys think that the trophy is bugged or something? Because I can't think of any other explanation.

Hey, has anyone else been having problems with getting the "Death by Disco" trophy? I've checked with every guide that I could find on it, and I know for sure that I've used the Groovitron on every enemy in the game. I've done the different sized Amoeboids, different version of warbots, bosses, different tanks, everything, but it still won't unlock for me.

Do you guys think that the trophy is bugged or something? Because I can't think of any other explanation.

I think the trophy wants you to groovitron EVERYTHING, including NPCs such as Al, Grim et al, and also things like Gadgetron Vendors, Turrts and even the Heliogrubs on the Veldin Night time level. Don't forget the enemies that are exclusive to Novalis either since you won't be able to return there after visiting the Deplanetiser….

Question: is Cora an actual native Novalian? In the game, it was mentioned that she came from Novalis, but I don't remember anybody saying that she's from Novalis in the movie. And when Zed revealed that the next target was Novalis, she only said that Novalis was densely populated, not something like "That's my homeworld!" Also, according to an article in ratchet.wikia.com, Cora was a Markazian native from Novalis (and I still don't believe this information)

Only in the game is Cora's homeworld Novalis.

Make sure you've Groovitron'd the tentacle enemies during Aleero's train segment, and don't forget to Groovitron the fish enemies on Rilgar while they're out of and inside of water. Those were the ones I was missing. Friendly NPCs don't count as far as I know.

I thought that was strange too. I didn't feel the connection. But yes, she's native. And yes, she should have reacted a little differently in the movie. When she heard anyway, when it was destroyed she reacted appropriately imo.

She was like "Ok, pity party's over!" and I thought "uh, you're not at all sad?!?" Then they showed Ratchet their original ranger recruit pictures (Cora was a nerd, and Brax was an 80's swag jock).

Well, they are Rangers. They were supposed to put aside their personal emotion and focus on the main objective, right? emoji

Well, they are Rangers. They were supposed to put aside their personal emotion and focus on the main objective, right? emoji

Well, the real reason that Cora acted like that was because TJ fixman and kevin munroe have different scripts. TJ could only add to what he thought was right.