Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Membre supprimé

That's where i watched it again emoji Still buying the Blue Ray when that comes out here

User image
Kevin Munroe recently let out a deleted scene from the RaC Movie! After Novalis’s destruction, Ratchet looks at his Ranger emblem, devastated by his failure. Could we see more deleted scenes in the future?

Come on, Rainmaker! Why did you delete that scene? That looks perfect and more emotional than just "I have to take responsibility and sob sob."

Maybe deleted scenes are included on the Blu-Ray?

Maybe deleted scenes are included on the Blu-Ray?

No sign of it. But Brad Foxhoven has been considering it in the future.

AHAHAHAH, they finally added the movie to the "coming soon" list on the cinema's site and of course they did a wonderful job at ruining everything with their stupid dubbing.
And OMG, the voices are so cringe inducing! I've heard way better voice acting in tv cartoons. Qwark and Nefarious have these annoying nasal voices, Ratchet sounds like , an idiot, Clack has the most cliche robot voice effect ever (speaking with pauses ofc) and Drek sounds like a random guy you just met on the street and asked him to do his best "bad guy" voice… And none of em'puts any effort in their performance like they don't give a shhhhh about it.
I don't know why I even care… I never watch dubs, but I was curios enough to see the trailer… Bad idea. emoji

AHAHAHAH, they finally added the movie to the "coming soon" list on the cinema's site and of course they did a wonderful job at ruining everything with their stupid dubbing.
And OMG, the voices are so cringe inducing! I've heard way better voice acting in tv cartoons. Qwark and Nefarious have these annoying nasal voices, Ratchet sounds like , an idiot, Clack has the most cliche robot voice effect ever (speaking with pauses ofc) and Drek sounds like a random guy you just met on the street and asked him to do his best "bad guy" voice… And none of em'puts any effort in their performance like they don't give a shhhhh about it.
I don't know why I even care… I never watch dubs, but I was curios enough to see the trailer… Bad idea. emoji

To think that will be the exposure many people have to the franchise for the first time. A mediocre story, bad characters (especially by comparison to the original game), and this horrible voice acting you are describing.

I did quite like the movie, as a fan of the series, but I will only look forward to future games. This generation has taught me that Ratchet & Clank should remain in the realm of videogames.

That sounds bad. But I always wondered why some people would choose the worst voice actors for the dubbing job. Well, not all of them are bad. I've seen the German and Dutch versions of the trailer, and if I was not mistaken, they were both fine. Can you send the link? I'm getting curious, too.

That sounds bad. But I always wondered why some people would choose the worst voice actors for the dubbing job. Well, not all of them are bad. I've seen the German and Dutch versions of the trailer, and if I was not mistaken, they were both fine. Can you send the link? I'm getting curious, too.

Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTmRNdbLeQ (hope it's right cause I'm writing from my phone)

When the On Demand menu describes Ratchet as a 'highly intellegent mutant space rat'

User image

Wow, it truly does sound… Terrible emoji Just keep in mind that the trailers are dubbed separately from the actual movie, in a hurry, without thoughtfully casting these characters, etc… I hated the Polish dubbed trailer for the movie, but in the movie itself, the dub was actually pretty solid (except for Clank and some weird translator's ideas, but our Drek is actually better than Giamatti's in my opinion). But then again, even our trailer wasn't THAT lazy, this one truly does sound, like they've taken people from the street emoji

Speaking of trailers, here comes the first time the duo got officially dubbed to Czech:
http://youtu.be/E20KJWNOo_g
Personally I don't know what to think about it, all I can say is that it misses the scope here and there. And I haven't seen the dubbed film, so I cannot say if it's the same or changed.

Huh… Well it sure does sound much better than that Romanian version, Ratchet seems ok… But what's it with most of the dubs not handeling Nefarious' cracked voice, it's like they aren't even trying. Heck, Neffy often doesn't scream at all… One of the few things I'm glad they got right here: http://youtu.be/nqX-CzzdfQU?t=1m3s

Huh… Well it sure does sound much better than that Romanian version, Ratchet seems ok… But what's it with most of the dubs not handeling Nefarious' cracked voice, it's like they aren't even trying. Heck, Neffy often doesn't scream at all… One of the few things I'm glad they got right here: http://youtu.be/nqX-CzzdfQU?t=1m3s

Do you think he sounds good in the Greek dub? Because I though that he was pretty good actually