Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Did you buy them on Marktplaats? I wanted to buy them but didn't do it because it wasn't complete
Yeah, there's a trade paperback collecting all the issues too! 

I'm not usually into backissues like these, but the TPB was unfindable here. Would like to add it at some point though, but right now I am very happy to finally have these. ^^

They are indeed a great read. Plus, we get to see Sasha, Big Al, and the REAL galactic rangers once more emoji

Cronk and Zephyr deserved better tho... ITN's death scene still gets me.

Oh, absolutely! I played Nexus again a couple months back and that last little scene with their ghosts... gets me every time. 

Did you buy them on Marktplaats? I wanted to buy them but didn't do it because it wasn't complete

I did! Glad you didn't then, haha. 

I'd recommend to just buy them next time though, when they are a price as decent as this. You can always try and make them complete. filename11.png

I'd recommend to just buy them next time though, when they are a price as decent as this. You can always try and make them complete. filename11.png

I know, it was a very decent price. But I was not expecting to find the others anywhere soon (you can find them on eBay, but prices are much higher and at least $20 shipping costs + import).

And I already have the collection paperback with comic 1-6 so that's good enough for me.

I always check the Marktplaats listing and it's always cool to see something uncommon. Was able to buy both R&C A4O plushes for €20 including shipping to Belgium, was very happy with that since they are quite rare and sell for $100+ on eBay.

I know, it was a very decent price. But I was not expecting to find the others anywhere soon (you can find them on eBay, but prices are much higher and at least $20 shipping costs + import).

And I already have the collection paperback with comic 1-6 so that's good enough for me.

I always check the Marktplaats listing and it's always cool to see something uncommon. Was able to buy both R&C A4O plushes for €20 including shipping to Belgium, was very happy with that since they are quite rare and sell for $100+ on eBay.

Fair enough!

And huh... I had no idea. I bought both the A4O plushies when they first came out. But I guess it has been a few years!

Yaay filename8.png

But US only... WHYYYYYY

Even worse -- gamestop only :/

Now IF I buy a couple of these, I would gladly ship the extra ones to y'all. But, we'll just have to wait and see (I can't preorder them yet anyways...)

Im so pumped always have wanted a rac pop 
Finally!!! 

(Note that GameStop exclusive items tend to also be sold by not-at-all-a-GameStop.)

I have to share these! Received them from AliExpress yesterday, they're not official, of course, but very cool!

There's a lot of different variations too! I wish other Ratchet and Clank games got the "shoe treatment" tho, instead of just the ps4 game/movie.
There's a lot of different variations too! I wish other Ratchet and Clank games got the "shoe treatment" tho, instead of just the ps4 game/movie.

So that one review on those shoes is yours?

So that one review on those shoes is yours?

It's mine yeah. So I'm guessing I'm the one proud owner of a pair of these.