Sujet : Problems

Membre supprimé

Hmm that's so weird :S I never really noticed that! (I dont use the smily much heh) but I cant actually fix that, Vince will have to when he's online sometime. Thanks for letting us know!

Membre supprimé

When I try to upload a Fan-Art an error always appears, anybody know why?

When I try to upload a Fan-Art an error always appears, anybody know why?

Happend to me too, it stopped when i switched from Chrome to Firefox

Membre supprimé

The only time I ever get an error is when the artwork image is too wide or the height is too high… so that might be why, or it might be the file format too, even emoji

How do you upload a logo for your fanfiction? I made one on windows Paint but I can't put it up.

There's a glitch with the emoji( Clank smiley. It shows (" /> right after it.

I only just mentioned that

I noticed a glitch with the Lombax Translator. When I have large symbol size selected, it gives me small symbols, and when I have small symbols selected, it gives me large ones. emoji

i'm not too sure if anyone else have this problem but for some reason i'm
not able to send any pm messages so can anyone help me out

i'm not too sure if anyone else have this problem but for some reason i'm
not able to send any pm messages so can anyone help me out

How long have you had this problem?

I don't know if this helps… (since I've never had this problem), but maybe your PMs are full. Try deleting some of your older PMs and see if you can send more…

thanks it works now

Membre supprimé

i dunno if someone asked this yet but…. im having trouble uploading the logo/picture for my fanfic. I dont know where to. i know its a stupid question but…… thanks.

i dunno if someone asked this yet but…. im having trouble uploading the logo/picture for my fanfic. I dont know where to. i know its a stupid question but…… thanks.

I know KiwiLombax15 asked that too. I copied and pasted the URL of the image and got 404 not found. Perhaps the image was deleted for some reason… Maybe you should try uploading the logo to your fan arts, and then copy and paste the image URL from there. I know CorruptLombax did that and it worked for him. emoji

Try it once and see if it works. emoji

You could also try uploading it to image shack or photobucket, and then copy and paste the URL from there.