Sujet : Problems

tried to upload it to fan arts and it wont load. It just sits there looking like its loading but not doing anything.

tried to upload it to fan arts and it wont load. It just sits there looking like its loading but not doing anything.

What format is the image? If it has .jpg or .png at the end of the file name, then it should work. If it's a .bmp, then the file size is too large to upload. Try opening it in MS Paint, and then go to save as… and for the file type, select JPEG (.jpg) and then save it and try uploading again.

Sorry for double-posting, but I have just encountered a strange glitch where I posted a messege in the forum, but it's not visible. emoji

EDIT: Now it's visible… My computer was just acting up. emoji

the "automatic login" is failing. I've checked, and the box for automatic login is ticked, but I still have to manually login every time I access the site.

Membre supprimé
the "automatic login" is failing. I've checked, and the box for automatic login is ticked, but I still have to manually login every time I access the site.

I'm having the same problem here! At first, I thought it's my web browser that's causing the problem, but now I know I'm not the only one who is having this login issue.

I'm having the same problem here! At first, I thought it's my web browser that's causing the problem, but now I know I'm not the only one who is having this login issue.

Make it three

i dont think this site ever auto logged me in…

guess you can make it 4

I've always been auto logged in here, but I came on today and I had to manually log in which was strange O.o

This is probably minor, but when you view a member's profile, it says "Display his creations", even if said member is female.
Also, in the Lombax translator, the small and large character options are the wrong way round.
Also, this probably only happens to me, but when I view my gallery, the titles don't show up. FIXED

(Sorry if I'm complaining too much)

I hate to be pushy but, this problem gonna be fixed? I hate having to sign in all the time… Also, when I'm signed in I get signed out randomly all the time (most annoying when posting)

I hate to be pushy but, this problem gonna be fixed? I hate having to sign in all the time… Also, when I'm signed in I get signed out randomly all the time (most annoying when posting)

I thought this problem was fixed last month!?

Which browser are you using?

I thought this problem was fixed last month!?

Which browser are you using?

Prpare yourself… For I am using… Internet Explorer emoji And I cannot use Firefox or anything better, 'cuse my brother doesn't like the whole idea of 'change' emoji

Prpare yourself… For I am using… Internet Explorer emoji And I cannot use Firefox or anything better, 'cuse my brother doesn't like the whole idea of 'change' emoji

Well that's why you never stay logged in! When I used to use Internet Explorer, it never kept me logged into any websites! Whenever I would close my browser, I would not be logged in the next time I opened it.

Then I switched to Firefox. Now I never have any problems with staying logged in. My suggestion: Switch to Firefox. Who cares if your brother doesn't like change. You can use Firefox, while still letting him use Internet Explorer. (Which he insists on using)

Switching to Firefox or Safari is the only way to solve the problem of having to log in manually all the time. emoji