Sujet : Who Are Your Favorite Characters And Why?

Hmmmm I have quite a few fav's.
Lets see…
1. Ratchet
no duh! He's funny, noble and a kick-butt fighter!

2. Alister azimuth
I really felt sorry for Alister. All he wanted was to make the galaxy safe for the lombaxes, only to have it blow up in his face. And even though he

made a terrible mistake at the end he made the ultimate sacrifice to fix it

3. Quark
This guy is hilarious!. Nearly every thing he says has me in stitches! emoji About as useful as a chocolate teakettle in a firefight but always good for comic relief.

4. Angela Cross
I love her in your face attitude and how she constantly falls over emoji
Pleeeeease bring her back, insomniac! Or at least tell me what happened to her!

And theres more but those are the top ones

Skrunch the monkey and rusty pete

you need to put in why you like thoese two not just the names and that's it

By far, my favorite character is Ratchet. He's just awesome! He's brave, witty, and just great in every way! He's my favorite game character.

I agree! Ratchet is also my favorite character.

Pleeeeease bring her back, insomniac! Or at least tell me what happened to her!

And theres more but those are the top ones

Insomniac said in a podcast that they are finnished with her are say its good to finnaly get her out of the way, so that they can move on. They were talking of course about the radio broadcast in ACiT the says agela and max have vannished & their starship was found, with maps th Kerchu city. And they ask questions about weather they use the lombax secret to escape this dimention, but unless there was a second dimentionator i doubt it. Unless Ratchet had the broken device sent to Jasindu? Many questions, but in the end Insomniac just plain don't like her. Unless it could be they are revlived that she is gone and the fans would stop expecting her return.

-General Alister Azimuth, by far my most favourite. I can understand why he

allowed tachyon make a giant army of fishytanks and let the entire lombax population flee to another dimension

since he thought it was for the good of all of us, he is quite stubborn (alot like me, in an ackwardly familiar way..) and the fact that he is a bad#!@ General

that not only manged to kill Ratchet (I love Ratchet, but he did manged to kill him, that is quite an achievement..)

and that he is a outcast

-Ratchet, Need to say more?

-Commander Arlos (Heck i love Algorians in general but that line was hilarious!)

-"Emperor" Percival Tachyon, worlds smallest and short fused being in the entire Polaris galaxy (Minus Dr.N then)

-The Smuggler (Free R.Y.N.O.'s For the Freaking Win)

Ratchet is awesome! I am a total Ratchet fangirl! He is brave, funny, exteremely cute, will do anything to save the ones he cares for, and has an arsenal of wacky weapons, also that his weapon of choice is a wrench emoji

-General Alister Azimuth, by far my most favourite. I can understand why he

allowed tachyon make a giant army of fishytanks and let the entire lombax population flee to another dimension

since he thought it was for the good of all of us, he is quite stubborn (alot like me, in an ackwardly familiar way..) and the fact that he is a bad#!@ General

that not only manged to kill Ratchet (I love Ratchet, but he did manged to kill him, that is quite an achievement..)

and that he is a outcast

-Ratchet, Need to say more?

-Commander Arlos (Heck i love Algorians in general but that line was hilarious!)

-"Emperor" Percival Tachyon, worlds smallest and short fused being in the entire Polaris galaxy (Minus Dr.N then)

-The Smuggler (Free R.Y.N.O.'s For the Freaking Win)

General Alister Azimuth is… a character (just can't say good)
Reflecting on his behaviour it is obvious what sort of person he is? A leader, too bad this leader doesn't take no for an answer! He was banished because he made a mistake. But because he has good intentions want's to make up for it, and save them all! Too bad his plans lead to catastrophe… EVERY TIME!

it is a shame he cannot do good, and the one time he realises that what he is doing is wrong (not considering anything Ratchet says) he dies. But he dies a hero, something he has always wanted! To save his friends… Family? And he does. Exept the universe! He lived an unfortunate life, and died a hero, something he wanted! Sadly, he did create that mess! And being strong enouth too kill Ratchet! Is that a good thing? Killing a hero? When at the time he was not exactly in any position too go around killing heroes! But i can hardly talk, my favourate character is Dr. N!)

You mean from R&C series????
Ok….Um…My favorite characters are:
Ratchet - He's really very cute, cool, handsome, and funny, sometmes. True, at the 1st game, his personality wasn't so…nice. But Ratchet always was, is and will be Super, no matter what!
Clank - He's smart, funny, and the most coolest robot I know.
Sasha Phyronix - Ratchet's love interest and the most beautiful female Casar in the Universe(by Ratchet;P). I like her, because she's pretty and cool. She and Ratchet really look cute when they're together.
Talwyn - She looks like a strong girl that never has no fear. I don't know what can I say more about herXD!
Angela Cross - She's a bit tomboyish(at the beginning of GC), but pretty and sexy, too. She may have some sense of humor, too(I think so).
Etc, etc… What can I say? I can't chooseXO!!!!
After all, all characters can be interesting, cool, funny, etc.
Hope you understand me, don't you?

After much thought and narrowing down, I just like Ratchet and Clank. Just them. They are inseperable! emoji
Leaning more toward Ratchet, though. He's kewl, street wise, beautiful personality, skilled fighter and pilot, and he's a character that does have the ability to look and feel emotional and pull it off nicely.

I like Clank too, the voice of reason, and a very wise little robot! :oui:

…Is it bad if your mom and friends say that you act and talk like Ratchet???? emoji