Sujet : Angela Cross (May Contain Major Spoilers)

Membre supprimé

I was quite surprised to not see Angela appear in the end of Up Your Arsenal at all. Most of the supporting casts from the first game, Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal made a cameo in the ending, so why not Angela?

User image

And I thought she was sitting in the theaters with the rest of the characters this whole time too. emoji

Hmmm… I can't see Drek either, but that may be because he died in the first game :P

Actually, if you look at it closely at the photo, you can see a pic of Angela's costumes, The Mask Thief.

Membre supprimé
Actually, if you look at it closely at the photo, you can see a pic of Angela's costumes, The Mask Thief.

Oh Sweet Buttery Monkies, you're right! I didn't see that at all.

I guess she really digs the Mask Thief disguise. And who could blame her, that disguise looks sinisterly awesome.

But my only question is what was her point to wear the disguise again? We all know she was the Mask Thief in Going Commando.

Oh by the way, how surprised were you guys when you found out that the Mask Thief was Angela in disguise?

I knew I was quite surprised. I didn't expect the Thief to be a female rebel who is stopping a company from being corrupted with out of control blue monsters. What a twist! emoji

Membre supprimé

Wow, I think that actually might be her, just around where the Director is… but it's kinda hard to see, if it were in HD scaling though, then maybe… XD (I can get HD screens of Deadlocked cutscenes but not the others yet)

And yeah, I was a bit surprised that the Thief back then was a female too, didn't really have the shape of one (obviously because the armour hid the chest well, lol), but Angela doesn't have feminine hips, so it was easy to get fooled emoji

Membre supprimé
I was a bit surprised that the Thief back then was a female too, didn't really have the shape of one (obviously because the armour hid the chest well, lol), but Angela doesn't have feminine hips, so it was easy to get fooled emoji

The Thief and Angela is basically like the cartoon sci-fi version of Shiek and Zelda from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

They are both mysterious figures in disguise until their true identities have been revealed making you say "SAY WHAT!?! They were females this whole time!?!" emoji

what? where? emoji

what? where?

second row from the top, second in from the right

Oh yeah, it looks like the Lieutenant's elbow. Lol

yeah, I'm sure I clicked on edit, but then it quoted, and then my browser crashed all 3 times I tried to delete the duplicate, and things got messed up, is it Google Chrome? is that not a good browser to use for RG?

is it Google Chrome? is that not a good browser to use for RG?

if you were using it at the time of the 3 crashes then I think it's not a good browser at all I always use good browsers like firefox that always works on RG emoji

is it Google Chrome? is that not a good browser to use for RG?

if you were using it at the time of the 3 crashes then I think it's not a good browser at all I always use good browsers like firefox that always works on RG emoji

On the other hand, we've been with Tiscali, who were bought by TalkTalk, and the switch-over happened 10 days ago, and we had no internet at all for 9 of the last days, we only just got it back, maybe it's just a little glitchy.

On the other hand, we've been with Tiscali, who were bought by TalkTalk, and the switch-over happened 10 days ago, and we had no internet at all for 9 of the last days, we only just got it back, maybe it's just a little glitchy.

oh I didn't knew sorry about that ^^;