Sujet : Angela Cross (May Contain Major Spoilers)

No worries, you couldn't have known, and it's fine now. emoji

Angela Cross is one of my favorite characters, I was disapointed when I found out she was ignored completely after Going Commando >.< until Crack in Time at least.

Hopefully she appears again in a future title, with a good role. Or at least get a mention!

Is Angela Ratchet's Sister!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDot2VXL30&feature=related

play from 4:20

"Vapedia is a beautiful Planet, you know your mother went to school here? Kaden and I came out here to visit her once when they were still dating. She and her friend had a place on the northern ridge. What was her name… delightful, pretty, but uh very clumsy. Ah, Launa. Launa Cross" I don't think I got the first name right?

Some might say that he was talking about Ratchet's mother's friend. But that wouldn't make much sense? Why would he tell Ratchet his mum's friend's name, but not his mum's name?

Feel free to correct me on what her name was…

It was Lorna, not Laura. It does sound alike though emoji

"Vapedia is a beautiful Planet, you know your mother went to school here? Kaden and I came out here to visit her once when they were still dating. She and her friend had a place on the northern ridge. What was her name… delightful, pretty, but uh very clumsy. Ah, Launa. Launa Cross" I don't think I got the first name right?

Some might say that he was talking about Ratchet's mother's friend. But that wouldn't make much sense? Why would he tell Ratchet his mum's friend's name, but not his mum's name?

He probably did mean her friend's name was Lorna Cross. If so, this doesn't really prove that Angela is Ratchet's sister. (Unless Kaden cheated on Ratchet's mother with Lorna Cross…emoji

And who knows, maybe Ratchet's mother didn't have a name…

Membre supprimé

I remember someone mentioning this from the game, glad someone managed to record it. To prove that it's canon afterall XD

Heh, something for the lombax fans to go crazy about XD that is a cool find though!

He probably did mean her friend's name was Lorna Cross. If so, this doesn't really prove that Angela is Ratchet's sister. (Unless Kaden cheated on Ratchet's mother with Lorna Cross…emoji

And who knows, maybe Ratchet's mother didn't have a name…

I think his mothers name is suppose to be a mystery or IG's way to say 'who really gives a hell about Ratchet's mother!'

Lorna Cross could have also been someone Alister could have been dating or had a crush on being one of the reason he mentioned her name. Either way I found it interesting when I heard this.

angela was funny lol getting beat up by the protopets all the time. but yea in uya what the crap without her cameo? they put in ppl like that Novalis chairman but not a main char like Angela?

It says on the Ratchet & Clank wiki that Angela Cross met Ratchet again at one point.
http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Angela_Cross (scroll down to "Visiting Ratchet"emoji
I'm guessing someone vandalised the page with their fanon, but I just wanted to be sure whether it wasn't legit.

If it is legit, though, does it happen in Full Frontal Assault?

EDIT:

I got a glimpse of text about it on the article for the HD collection, but I didn't read it thoroughly for fear of spoilers. Without telling me too much about it, do you think it's canon?

You know what? Disregard this post.

I think she's quite a pretty female lombax, better looks without a Theif disguie, doesn't she?
I wonder what happened to her?
Does she gone for good or will be back, again?
We'll seeemoji.

Membre supprimé

Angela was one of my favourite characters i hope she returns in FAA emoji

Membre supprimé

Angela is my third favourite character of the series,the plumbers my second favourite and Ratchet ofcourse being my favourite emoji i hope Angela returns in Qforce