Sujet : What got you into R&C?

my friend helped me get into ratchet and clank last year summer since we didn't know whst to play.At first I thought I would not enjoy it but i did then during x-mas last year i fully love the sires. now i want a PS2. I'm not really a ps3 person but I don't have a problem with other people with it.

The first Ratchet and clank game I played was Up your arsenal. I think either my dad or my brother got it out of the video store or library or something (This was a while ago) and in 5 minutes i fell in love. Ironically a few months before that we got out sly 2 and unlocked the free Ratchet and clank 3 demo and i didn't think that much of it until i played the first game. Possibly because in the demo i had no idea what was going on (It didn't detail the plot) I'm glad I didn't give up on it, though emoji

My dad's friend gave him R:Gladiator and i tryed it and my dad let me have it and we found the other games…the rest is history!

Membre supprimé

It all started when one of my friends told me to try the Ratchet & Clank games. Then in August 2010, I downloaded the demo of R&C Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time, I liked them. Then I rented both games and I got addicted to them, after that now I wanted to collect all of the games because now I really like them!

Membre supprimé

When i was looking for a fun ps2 game: i bought it because i was obsessed with cats, and ratchet looked like one. lol. thats the only reason.

Membre supprimé
When i was looking for a fun ps2 game: i bought it because i was obsessed with cats, and ratchet looked like one. lol. thats the only reason.

Well from what I heard from one video by Insomniac, Ratchet is a hybrid of a cat and a dog overall. Even though, I might be wrong about this… emoji

Membre supprimé

When I was younger around the year 2004 or 2003, I bought the game, along with others like Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper, and I just loved it. I mean, being able to blow the crap out of anything, very likable and funny characters, a deep and involving storyline, there was so much to love about the game and the sequels just kept getting better. emoji The Ratchet and Clank series certainly brought out something new and very enjoyable, especially to platformers themselves, and that shows the sign of a great quality video game series! emoji

its a funny story, but hating the game got me into it emoji I use to (still do) hate anything i havend done eaten or played before & it included Ratchet & Clank. I was quite good at playing games (i had only ever played arcade games, Sims & Rayman) then my brother got into R&C3 (he sucked & couldnt get halfway into Veldin) i watched him a few times & thought it was the stupidest game in the world emoji but i also thought it was easy & i could do way better than him. So he forced me to play the 'stupid game' (we didnt have a memory card). And i got up to the phenox! I wish i remembered my brothers reaction when i said i wanted to continue! After a while we got brought a memory card & i eventually finnehed the game (first time finishing a game). Then when i found out it was No. 3! Well i got the rest emoji and it lead me to where i am today! What i have learnt is that your first game is usually your favourate! emoji