Sujet : Sly Cooper Thread

Then we're on the same page. I couldn't love Sly 4 like the original trilogy because of the story. I wonder what the story and dialogue are gonna be like for the movie.

Then we're on the same page. I couldn't love Sly 4 like the original trilogy because of the story. I wonder what the story and dialogue are gonna be like for the movie.

I wasn't really happy when I realized the whole teaser focuses on finding Murray something to eat… After TiT I'm sick of food humour.

I mean, at least half of the jokes were about freakin' food, and most of the other ones were references… And there was Murray who for some reason started to like wearing women's clothes…

… eh…
User image

Not bad. Pretty nice actually. And it's the classic PS2 Sly emoji

Holy shards! That's freaking awesome. Hmm… Wii U or Sly statue….

Somehow this topic goes waaay beside me, but then, there is nothing else…

Play more games, there's more to the world than LoL.

To bad I'll have to spend all my money on a PS4… Once I gather enough, and that's still going to take some time…

Play more games, there's more to the world than LoL.

Of course. ManiaPlanet, the RaC series and Jak and Daxter emoji
It was tempting to grab the HD Sly trilogy in GB, but then, the card (yes, a download code), wouldn't work, as the guy behind the desk informed me. Would've asked him for a code to the second Crash Bandicoot game otherwise.

The statue looks great. It'll be a while before it releases so maybe… I can put some money aside per month or something.

http://rainmaker.com/?/site/features/InDevelopment
"From romantic Parisian backdrops to the lush mountains of China"
Totally forgot about this plot summary while bashing the "Random City". I hope Paris will have some of charm it had in games.

Oh yeah, they posted it a few days ago. To be honest, that's not really suprising for me - if there is any Sly game in development, it's probably a movie tie-in/reimagining (like with Ratchet) for PS4 and Sanzaru's style doesn't really match what the movie seems to be… Not mentioning they wouldn't be able to pull off graphics that would please SONY.

More backtracking… great. It would be nice if more franchises concluded their stories before prequeling/rebooting. Y'know… like Tomb Raider did.

It's hard for me to wait for the finale of a story that I don't like so much emoji Nope, I will never consider TiT's story canon.