Sujet : The Overrated List

Wait…is Family Guy in the list?If not,then we should add it to the list.Almost everyone at my school talks about it.

Apple Mac computers. It seems everyone wants a Mac, even though Microsoft Windows is 1000 times better than Mac OS X, and Macs cost more than PCs. A $500 PC has better specs than a $1500 iMac. emoji

Wait…is Family Guy in the list?If not,then we should add it to the list.Almost everyone at my school talks about it.

your school is completely opposite to mine! Everyone at my school HATES! Family Guy & The Simpsons. The Simpsons are getting old, but i just love Family Guy! No adding! emoji

Membre supprimé

your school is completely opposite to mine! Everyone at my school HATES! Family Guy & The Simpsons. The Simpsons are getting old, but i just love Family Guy! No adding! emoji

I do agree the Simpsons need to stop. I've watched the Simpsons in the early 90's when the show had good written humour back then. Now it's just forced Spongebob destructive humour that doesn't know when to quit.

No offense for those who disagrees with me for what I am about to say here, but Family Guy is starting to become like that too. I used to like it back then, even believing the Griffin characters had some personality and laughs of when they first debuted. Now they've just became a family that's outrageously destructive with slight negative exposure. Meg is now the family's punching bag, Stewie has turned homosexual and Brian, the word of wisdom has become a liberal jerk.

Also, I do find that I don't laugh at the most recent episodes these days. After watching the "Multi-Universe" episode with Brian and Stewie (good episode by the way), I pretty much gave up on the show. I would rather stay up at 2:30 in the morning to watch the Critic than watch an episode of Family Guy these days, which plays the show where I'm at in a really early time slots on a variety of channels (like 3pm).

And that is the end of my Family Guy rant!

Anyways, normally not everything that makes it in the overrated category has to be looked in an negative aspect (sometimes it can be for some people). But more on how much people talks about it. We've mentioned the PS2 here previously and it is in fact was an overrated console for it's time. A lot of people did own the game system during the early 2000's.