Sujet : Similarities in the Ratchet and Clank Universe

Membre supprimé

Well I think Lancer is actually a common name for weapons, since I've heard it elsewhere too XD

Membre supprimé

Freezed Nefarious (From A Crack in Time) reminds to my father one picture by Munch… Scream.

User image

User image

Membre supprimé

The Plumber's appearance and personality in the Future Saga games kind of reminds me of Doc from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I think it's the glasses, stomach design and the charming jolliness is what made these two quite alike.

Doc
User image

The Plumber
User image

Oh by the way, Nefarious in frozen mode and Munch's Scream being alike is pure gold as well. They actually feel quite alike, especially their wide open jaws.

Membre supprimé

Lol, now those are some funny comparisons XD especially that Scream one. But yeah, you're right about the Plumber too, Tipsy emoji

I have more to share too, just need to get them back into my head again… (so forgetful at the moment!)

Membre supprimé

Yeah, my father is pretty funny and ironic… I tell him, you like it emoji emoji
So anyway I have few images like…

One enemy from Spyro the Dragon (for PS1) remids me Argorian Beast from Crack in time

User image

User image

That's the same thing i thought when i saw that agorian beast thingymcjigger.

Membre supprimé

Hey, those do look quite alike XD funny! I haven't played Spyro in ages, so I never noticed earlier.

Kip Darling and Pepper Fairbanks from the news show on the radio in ACIT remind me strongly of Tom Tucker and Dianne Simmons, the anchors from Family Guy emoji

EDIT: Dallas and Juanita also remind me of the above

This topic still makes me laugh XD funny comparisons guys!!! Id post some but I don't know how to from here.

Membre supprimé

Yeah it is a funny topic emoji

Anyway, The Eviscerator always seemed to remind me of this Pokemon….

User image User image

User image

Membre supprimé

Wow, that is an interesting comparison on Eviscerator. He really does look like Scyther, in a tough, bad @$$ way. Even the way he moves is pretty close to Scyther too. I am not familiar with the other Pokemon though so I cannot really say that much about that one.

Sometimes when I look at Dr.Nefarious and Lawrence, I get Principal Scudworth and Mr.Butlertron from Clone High in my head.

User image

User image

It's not the appearance that makes me think that those 4 are alike, but their personalities are quite the same, even though Mr.Butlertron is a little bit nicer and more robotic mono-tone than Lawrence.

hey speaking of things that does anything about ratchet and clank when I saw orvus and thought about it he reminds me of celebi from pokemon

User image

User image

the reason why I think he reminds me of celebi is because of his height, the same colour as a shiny celebi, can be very cheerful, and can use the power of time which is totaly awesome

(thanks arachnina007 for the tip better copy and paste it for the notepad so I won't forget emoji )

Membre supprimé
hey speaking of things that does anything about ratchet and clank when I saw orvus and thought about it he reminds me of celebi from pokemon

They looks alike

(if you can't see the images in the comment box then I apologise as I do not know how to make links into pictures :hum )

And if you want to put image (no link) into site. Just push "image" button and give url into it.
(there are "SPOILER", "QUOTE", "LIST", "LINK", "EMAIL", "IMAGE", "SEPARATION", "YOUTUBE"emoji

User image

User image

Membre supprimé

Heh that is an interesting comparison, especially how they both have something to do with controlling time too XD

And yeah, I always thought the Eviscerator was a bit like Scyther, because of how they attack and they're both based off Praying Mantis' too :p

I always thought the Eviscerator was a bit like Scyther, because of how they attack and they're both based off Praying Mantis' too :p

lol I remember that one I already saw it emoji