Sujet : Things that make you go facepalm.

Sorry for this double post thing but I think you guys should know incase anyone havn't saw the news about Rebecca Black.

Earlier this evening I was listening to the Channel 5 news about Rebecca Black and her new song called Friday it said that it's one of the worse songs in the history of mankind and showed some of youtube comments and some small clips of people in town/city saying how bad that song really is but the part that made me facepalm is that she said that she felt FLATTERED and it's a complement as she had alot of views on youtube emoji

Membre supprimé

Yeah I heard about that. I'm not sure if it's worse than that generic, sexual hip-hop crap out there but it still sucks, I agree. And I guess her ego is just so big because of all those views on Youtube. How pathetic emoji

Art theives and people who graffiti on peoples, when people still live there make me face palm. Also when a senior in my chemestry class asked if "canada was part of the fifty-something states of america" and "if alaska was a continent"

Membre supprimé
Art theives and people who graffiti on peoples, when people still live there make me face palm. Also when a senior in my chemestry class asked if "canada was part of the fifty-something states of america" and "if alaska was a continent"

Canada as a "State"? emoji Now that is a total "Hit Your Hand On Your Face" moment.

Yeah and when he said "fifty something states" the teacher just looked at him like he were crazy -_-"

My younger sister makes me go facepalm! She always makes rude jokes about me, and she always annoys me and does things to try to get me in trouble!
She never listens to me either and doesn't know when to quit!

My little sister is exactly like that too! And in public she acts like an angel but at home… Let's just say that she is anything but nice

The fact i forgot my mother's birthday and just slept until 1 pm…

Membre supprimé

One friend of mine didn't know what a boar was. He thought it was some type of bear.

User image

Yes, wild pigs are bears. emoji

here's a new thing that make me facepalm as well as a little peeved that DA has gone a little too far with the bugs and it seems that they are getting a little too slow to respond to thoese problems emoji

Membre supprimé
here's a new thing that make me facepalm as well as a little peeved that DA has gone a little too far with the bugs and it seems that they are getting a little too slow to respond to thoese problems emoji

You're telling me. What happened to all the comments members left in my submissions!?! What the frick frack man! emoji

But seriously though, DA has always had problems with the site for years now. Therefore, this isn't really that mind blowing for me to see.

Chavs.

An annoying culture in the UK, where they always stratch the contents of their trousers and speak in this incredibly stupid accent.

Also when you've been trying to work out a bug for three hours in your video game you're making, to find out it was simple text mistake. (i.e missing a bracket) >.<

Membre supprimé
Also when you've been trying to work out a bug for three hours in your video game you're making, to find out it was simple text mistake. (i.e missing a bracket) >.<

Oh yeah, a single mistake in coding can be a really huge nuisance when you're figuring out the problem with the program or game you're working on. I remember encountering these problems in my computer science classes back in high school. What a pain in the rear. emoji

Do you know what's another "Facepalm Roll Eyes" moment? Hearing a story about a bunch of 15 years old driving a car without a license. I think they were caught by the police, but I'm not sure though because my mom told it in Portuguese.

Do you know what's another "Facepalm Roll Eyes" moment? Hearing a story about a bunch of 15 years old driving a car without a license. I think they were caught by the police, but I'm not sure though because my mom told it in Portuguese.

Idiots! They could of killed someone or themselves.

And yeah coding = Pain in the arsenal.