Sujet : Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

Look what I got today… hehehe emoji

User image

Hmm…only few games?
Too bademoji.
Good luck with collecting the rest;D!!!!

P.S.

After I collect EVERYTHINg what I need/want, I'll make a pic, and I'll show it to you here;3!I promise;P!!!!

Membre supprimé

Last week my friend sold me some of his old games. Dawn of the Dragon was one of them. I'm loving the game the concept is awesome and it looks beutiful. I only deslike Spyro's design and Sparxs voice.

Hmm…only few games?
Too bademoji.
Good luck with collecting the rest;D!!!!

P.S.

After I collect EVERYTHINg what I need/want, I'll make a pic, and I'll show it to you here;3!I promise;P!!!!

Ratchet and Clank 3 is coming. Because of the olimpics, Amazon.co.uk sent the game a week later…
And I just want the main games (and spin-off, if they are good). I'm not a merchandise kind a guy…

I got almost all Spyro Games. The one I haven't got yet is Spyro 3.

Last week my friend sold me some of his old games. Dawn of the Dragon was one of them. I'm loving the game the concept is awesome and it looks beutiful. I only deslike Spyro's design and Sparxs voice.

If you are playing Dawn of the Dragon you should play A new beginning and The eternal Night first because of the story.
A also played dawn of the dragon first and I remember that I was completly lost with the story and gameplay. What I didn't liked in dawn of the dragon was de melee combat and the style… it mas too mature for a Spyro game.

Membre supprimé

I can't find them anywhereemoji . I could play the DS versions but it isn't the same.

Apparently my Xperia phone can be used to play PS1 games emoji
I'll try the games out …. IF I can get the ****** Xperia Play converter to work on the Spyro Rom. emoji(

I can't find them anywhereemoji . I could play the DS versions but it isn't the same.

I bought mine on Amazon.co.uk. They are really cheap nowdays.

Membre supprimé

I bought mine on Amazon.co.uk. They are really cheap nowdays.

Thanks, guess I'll stop my DoD playtrough now. I wasn't really that far on the game.

I'm a fan of spyro on the ps1. I played enter the dragonfly on ps2, but I didn't like it as much as the ps1 games. I still got the iron-on design from the year of the dragon game.

Membre supprimé

Got a shot on The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. It was awesome, the visuals were great and I recommend it to any Spyro fan that doesn't care about Spyro's design

SRJSFangirlPL, you should try the Spyro franchise. It is very good. It's a very straightfoward platformer with a lot of variety and fun.

Nobody can order to me what to do - I've got my own rules and my own wayemoji.

Okay…

Membre supprimé

SRJSFangirlPL, you should try the Spyro franchise. It is very good. It's a very straightfoward platformer with a lot of variety and fun.

Okay…

Strange isn't it?
User image

Okay…

Strange isn't it?
User image

Yep.. agreed

Got a shot on The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. It was awesome, the visuals were great and I recommend it to any Spyro fan that doesn't care about Spyro's design

I loved the redesign of Spyro in LoS. To me they improved everything… Spyro design in Skylanders just sucked…

I'm glad that you enjoyed The Legend of Spyro… emoji

Nice finds, David. No Platinum versions ^^

I hate platinum versions