Sujet : Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

I've never played at any game of this series. Sorry to say, but still I'm not interested with itemoji.
If you gotta know why, you should check out my profile - The answers re there, already;P!
emoji

Try it out, I know I haven't yet but it's a series that looks interesting to me.
There's a couple of series that I follow but there's plenty of stand-alones and series installments that I enjoy playing. Be adventurous emoji

Be adventurous emoji

I'm ALWAYs adventurous!

SRJSFangirlPL, you should try the Spyro franchise. It is very good. It's a very straightfoward platformer with a lot of variety and fun.

SRJSFangirlPL, you should try the Spyro franchise. It is very good. It's a very straightfoward platformer with a lot of variety and fun.

Nobody can order to me what to do - I've got my own rules and my own wayemoji.

Membre supprimé
Nobody can order to me what to do.

That reminds me of Sonic OVA.

EDIT: For some reason.

Are you kidding me? That's so rude. I said "you should", not "you must". -.-

this reminds me of the days where all I use to play was Rayman, I hated R&C because it was a different game. Then I got into R&C, and EVERYTHING else was rubbish in comparison (by looking at the covers of the other games) then I played Resistance, and I had 2 game series I liked (because Rayman was no longer cool) but everything else stunk (without playing) and then I dared to play LBP after at least a year. LBP opened my eyes alright, now today I play; Killzone, inFamous, R&C, J&D, LBP, Resistance, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Spyro, Uncharted, and MediEvil. If it wasn't for monetary issues, the list would be far bigger.
Games I played and didn't like include; CoD:BO, Fallout 3, and some Banjo and birdie game for XBox. Point is that it's okay to limit yourselves, but how long can it last? (please don't take this the wrong way)

Are you kidding me? That's so rude. I said "you should", not "you must". -.-

Sorry to say that, but I'm not and will not interested with itemoji

So why is it that on your profile you're saying things like "You must follow my opinions", "buy only all my favourite games", "don't believe in the stuff that's not on my lists"?

So why is it that on your profile you're saying things like "You must follow my opinions", "buy only all my favourite games", "don't believe in the stuff that's not on my lists"?

That's my rules and I know what's right!
What do you thought?

That's my rules and I know what's right!
What do you thought?

Woah. This seems turning into a bit of an argument. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it isn't right to force your opinion on others. No-one can force you to agree with something you don't like or believe in. It's okay you're not interested in anything but your 4 franchises, just don't casually dismiss stuff other people are interested in.

And imposing what you believe on everyone while refusing to even take interest into other stuff is incredibly hypocritical and egotistic.

I mean, are you even listening to yourself? "That's my rules and I know what's right." "Nobody can tell me what to do." "You must follow my list."
Seriously. emoji

Also, stop bumping really old threads.

Right now I'm almost finishing Spyro 2 (for the 1000th time lol), Spyro: Hero's Tail (for the first time) and Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (for the second time).

The Legend of Spyro trilogy has it's ups and downs but I love the new Spyro look and the inovations its brought.
User image

PS. I'm also finishing Ratchet and Clank 1. emoji

Look what I got today… hehehe emoji

User image