Sujet : Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

Membre supprimé

I'm surprised I didn't see a Spyro thread in the forums, so I guess it's the best opportunity for me to make a topic about the PS1 classic franchise that was developed by Insomniac Games.

So talk and discuss about Spyro the Dragon and their games, whether it's the classic trilogy for the PS1 or the quite/pretty mediocre titles when IG had nothing to do with the Spyro games for the PS2 or PS3.

I've said before that I didn't grew up playing the Spyro games, but I'm sure a lot of members had played the Spyro trilogy before playing Ratchet and Clank.

I used to play it, but I didn't really play a lot of video games back then, and I don't know if I ever finished any of the games. I still have the games… somewhere.

Membre supprimé

Spyro was one of my first game's, crash bandicoot was the first, Oh how i loved the game's, but when spyro and crash bandicoot were sold too different company's it became a terrible turning point in the series, I don't enjoy the new spyro or crash game's as they have lost their feel and game style,they became old memory's after they weren't being made by their original creators

Not anymore. I was when it was on the PS1. But into the PS2 era it just fell down in quality to me.

when spyro and crash bandicoot were sold too different company's it became a terrible turning point in the series, I don't enjoy the new spyro or crash game's as they have lost their feel and game style,they became old memory's after they weren't being made by their original creators

I agree that later on after the original makers sold them to the other makers the game series were not as good as the old ones but to be honest I rather play the other PS2 spyro games and The Legend of Spyro series over a million times then to try out the new game comming out known as SkyLanders and boy did that look like garbage the only thing that makes the game looks a little interesting is the level designs that's it.

Sorry Skylanders fans but the way I see it the new Spyro looks fugly, some of the characters looks either dumb or a rip off from a character from another game series for example Stealth Elf looks like Raziel from the Soul Reaver series only she's not a jawless vampire that eat souls instead of blood and isn't blue, dicide to use some stupid toy figers as memory cards for each of the characters you play as to earn extra cash for thier greedy needs, and lets not forget some of the dumbest names I've ever heard/read that are not even creative like Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, Eruptor, etc.

Membre supprimé

I am a fan of the first three Spyro games by Insomniac.

Yeah the first three were the best but I also like the new ones of it the legend of spyro those ones are pretty good to.

I remember watching my borther playing the old Classic Spyro game when we were kids.

I've played the the Legend of Spyro games and I did enjoy playing them, though I enjoy the first game more then the other.

But I'm a fan of Spyro.

I only played the demo of Spyro: ripto's rage that came in a pizzahut promo game disk and I beat Spyro: year of the dragon 100 persent. I still have this game with the box and manual in newish condition^^ but the only non IG spyro I played was Spyro 2 season of flame for gameboy advance (someone gave me this game for free) I am only a fan of the Psone trilogy so far.

Membre supprimé

I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of Spyro the Dragon, but I did enjoy playing Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage on the PSN last month.

I love the original Spyro trilogy. Spyro the Dragon is okay but Gatway to Glimmer and Year of the Dragon are some of my favourite games emoji
I love the original trilogy but I hate every other Spyro game (but I haven't played Skylanders).

I really like the spyro games! the first of them i played was the one from sierra called spyro dawn of the dragon! i really enjoyed that game, i actually got it for my birthday wivh is the 14 february, so that's rigth i get 13 in three days! bohyah!

I REALLY want to play Spyro (PS1) But Sony can't get their darn network together, and those of us in New Zealand (and probably other countries too) can't get Spyro. My PSP is in dire need of more games… And I want to further support Insomnaic's epic line of games.

I've played a few of his games. It's a pretty neat series! emoji