Sujet : Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

You know what's funny? I think I remember some Insomniacs (maybe Ted and some designers or something, IDK) thought he actually looked like a great inprovement in Skylanders!

His body maybe, but not his head though.

You know what's funny? I think I remember some Insomniacs (maybe Ted and some designers or something, IDK) thought he actually looked like a great inprovement in Skylanders!

It does , you're right Ratchetruler , the Spyro by Insomniac Games were not funny and Spyro was very serious emoji
But , he had in Spyro Year of the dragon and Spyro Enter the dragonfly several funny stages emoji
Spyro in Skylander's is not the main character emoji , but i don't love this games .
Do you like Skylander's Ratchetruler ?

I have never played it. Don't take me wrong, I do want one of those Starter Packs because it a new piece of gaming history. But what I don't understand is that Spyro is in it? He doesn't really look like himself and its not even an actual Spyro game with the characters from Spyro. I haven't seen a single Dragon Fly. I don't know what the story is or the gameplay, but I don't think thats from Spyro eithers. Giants has no Spyro at all. Why was is necissary to put Spyro in that game? Because of the name, so more people would know about it?

Skylander's spyro's adventure and Skylander's Giants are of good video games .
But , so you are a fan of Spyro , you don't love Skylander's emoji
The Skylander's are games with long adventure and very good graphics emoji
Concerning figurines , you don't need every , i have finish the two games with sixteen figurines emoji
You don't need Spyro in this games

Year of The Dragon was made by Insomjiac on PS1.

I haven't played Skylanders or any of the PS2 games, but I have played and completed Spyro The Dragon and Spyro 2. I also have Spyro 3 (Year of The Dragon) but haven't completed it yet. I have them on my Vita.

Yes , Spyro the Dragon , Spyro 2 : Gateway to glimmer and Spyro 3 : Year of the Dragon created by Insomniac Games :oui:
I don't have the playstation Vita emoji
It is a good playstation ?

Concerning figurines , you don't need every , i have finish the two games with sixteen figurines emoji

Kayz.
I'm more of a Crash Bandicoot person, but I like Spyro too. Especially the PSX trilogy.

In April I was at a huge flea market where I could get the PS3 version CIB for €25,0 but I left it there. I would only play as Spyro so I wasn't planning on getting more figures (except for Dark Spyro then).

Kayz.
I'm more of a Crash Bandicoot person, but I like Spyro too. Especially the PSX trilogy.

In April I was at a huge flea market where I could get the PS3 version CIB for €25,0 but I left it there. I would only play as Spyro so I wasn't planning on getting more figures (except for Dark Spyro then).

Me also , i prefer the Crash Bandicoot emoji

Oh, okay. I actually assumed you were a diehard Spyro fan that would hate me now emoji

My first Spyro games were those McDonalds Game&Watch thingies. I already knew the character because a friend of mine (way back to 2000 or so) had a PSX and showed me the Spyro games. I remember a flying stage with towers and chruchish windows. He also mentioned something like 'Sparky's Action Planet'. I don't know which of the three it was. You guys have any idea?
Later I got myself Hero's Tale and Enter the Dragon Fly. This was before I knew about the whole Insomniac/Universal affaire. I kinda liked those games. And that was until I got 1 and 3 on the PSX. Now I like those games best. emoji

Yes , Spyro the Dragon , Spyro 2 : Gateway to glimmer and Spyro 3 : Year of the Dragon created by Insomniac Games :oui:

The Vita is so powerful.

Mine has on it Spyro 1, 2, 3, Crash 1, 2, 3, CTR, Rayman 1, 2, Metal Gear Solid and MediEvil. But those are just my PS1 games. I also have LittleBigPlanet which is actually way BETTER than it's PS3 counterpart! PlayStation All-Stars which is a PS3 game and Uncharted: Golden Abyss which is super high-quality. But that's not all! I also have the MGS HD collection (2 awesome PS2 games in HD) and a PSP Metal Gear Solid game.

There are heaps of other games I am looking at getting too. My point is that the Vita plays some really really awesome games. I'd sell my PS3 a million times for a Vita!

And with FFA coming soon, I almost feel sorry for my Vita.

The Vita is so powerful.

Mine has on it Spyro 1, 2, 3, Crash 1, 2, 3, CTR, Rayman 1, 2, Metal Gear Solid and MediEvil. But those are just my PS1 games. I also have LittleBigPlanet which is actually way BETTER than it's PS3 counterpart! PlayStation All-Stars which is a PS3 game and Uncharted: Golden Abyss which is super high-quality. But that's not all! I also have the MGS HD collection (2 awesome PS2 games in HD) and a PSP Metal Gear Solid game.

There are heaps of other games I am looking at getting too. My point is that the Vita plays some really really awesome games. I'd sell my PS3 a million times for a Vita!

And with FFA coming soon, I almost feel sorry for my Vita.

Still , this playstation is very powerful but i have several games of my PsOne in my PSP . I have Crash Bandicoot 1 , 2 , 3 , CTR , Spyro 1 , Spyro 2 , Spyro 3 , Medievil 1 and 2 , Pac man World , every Rayman and Ratchet & Clank SM emoji
I love my PSP emoji I have a question , the PSP games can go in the PS Vita ?

All those PS1 games can be shoved into a Vita… except MediEvil 2, because it doesn't exist on PSN.

You cannot put UMDs into Vitas (no disc drive) but you can buy tones of PSP games online for your Vita (PSN) and with two sticks and Bilinear filtering, the PSP games control and look way better than on PSP (not to mention the bright screen)

Playing on PSP and Vita huh?
I prefer playing with a PSX on the big screen.emoji

Playing on PSP and Vita huh?
I prefer playing with a PSX on the big screen.emoji

A PSX is a device that was only released in Japan, which played and recorded PS1 and PS2 games. It was very expensive and was not sold outside of Japan.

Trust me, playing PS1 games on PSP is way way better. Because the smaller screen does the graphics some serious good, and the games are designed with difficulty in mind, and many games are really suited to play on the go.

But it gets even better for Vita! The Vita has some thing called Bilinear filtering. This smooths out a few pixels here and there, and makes games actually noticeably better! And the bright screen rules! Oh and you can remap a few buttons here and there, and even assign the touchscreen and touchpad. I always put L2 and R2 on the right stick to control the camera. It works awesomely!

I've played them on PS3 (virtually the same as PS1) and I would choose to play the games on Vita over the PS3 any day.