Sujet : Show us your Ratchet and Clank Collection

There is this Dutch site where can sell anything you want. From DVD's and games to houses and cars. It's like eBay. Not long ago there was this guy 'ik' who put this statue and the one from Jak II on it. I thought that, just like the Lara Croft and Sonic statues, the price would be way outta line. You could only place a bid, so there was no minimal price. Then one evening I saw that he had change 'Make an offer' into €350,-. That 650 euros less then I thought. So I saved the money and picket it up after a 3 hour drive.
The reason that he had so sell 'em, was because he and his wife (I guess) had to change the gameroom into a 'babyroom' ^^

How that side's called?

www.marktplaats.nl, but it's not much of a use when you don't live in the BeNeLux or Germany emoji

Too bademoji.

Some people here know that I've started 'Game Design/Games & IT/Game Artist'. The 1st time I was looking arround in the school I noticed this PlayStation Move Heroes poster. At that moment I almost wanted to ask (at the time as a stranger) if I could take it. Well, this was my 1st week at school again and today I was too late for the bus, so I played arround on my PC. I saw my teacher was still there, so I tookk my change and asked if I could trade it for a couple posters I have at home, and he said I could just rip it off the wall! emoji
Though it was a shame that someone had put a Diablo 3 poster over this one. Yep, off all the meters of blanc wall, it had to hang at that excact spot. So there was some damage to the poster, but to be honest… I don't freaking care cuz I have it now!

User image

Membre supprimé

Well, here's something I got yesterday.
User image
See, now I have a poster aswell.

User image

Very nice! I've got the same, but from a different magazine. Did you get it froma store or something?

Membre supprimé

User image

Very nice! I've got the same, but from a different magazine. Did you get it froma store or something?

I wanted to buy something to read and saw the magazine hangin there with the posters. Altough it was outdated, was from Novetember of last year, I was happy with the Ratchet and Skylanders posters. And the cheats for ACiT and A4O that were in the magazine.

Okay. I got it with a Dutch magazine, Kr@sh. Around the release of A4O too.
Very nice find though emoji

Membre supprimé
i wish id known about that i
would love that poster

Sorry man, as far as I'm aware, that magazine is PT only. Try looking in the same magazine as HeatherGrace.

Kr@sh mostly comes with movie or game posters. There's always one A1 poster. And I got lucky a couple of times with StarFox 64 3D, R&C A4O and Mario&Sonic 2012.

If you life in the BeNeLux (The Netherlands/Begian/Luxenberg) or maybe Curacao, look out for this:

User image

Dutch is funny.

Dutch is funny.

It's not the most beautifull language indeed xD

Suw, it's my bday today ^^

User image

This is what my display case looks like now:

User image

Membre supprimé
Suw, it's my bday today ^^

User image

This is what my display case looks like now:

User image

Happy BDay and… HOLY SH*T. If I had that I would faint everytime I wake up.

Thanks! I finally got everything in place!
I wanted to play some Other M, but it's too late now and I need to get up early tommorow for school -.-

But I'm very happy that I finaly completed my Racthet figure collection. Altho they are one of the worst desgined figure ever..