Sujet : Show us your Ratchet and Clank Collection

Suw, it's my bday today ^^

User image

This is what my display case looks like now:

User image

What a collection!
Congratulationsemoji!!
I really wish to have everything like this, too;3!!!
Wish me good luck with collecting more;D!!!!
I won't forget about making the photo of my collecion and showing it here or on Deviant Art, of course;P!!!!!!!

Can you imagine that that not my whole R&C collection ^^

But I'd love to see yours too. When you have pictures, post 'em here please! emoji

I have every game in the series and I bought the comics off of PSN, but aside from that I don't have any R&C things.

I'd like to get all of the figures though. And the guides. And that UYA statue. o.O

What was it from any? How did the guy you got it from get the statue? And the Jak II statue, for that matter.

Oh, and I remember seeing this one statue of Ratchet in the Carbonox Armor holding the Flux Rifle. I REALLY WANT THAT.

I have every game in the series and I bought the comics off of PSN, but aside from that I don't have any R&C things.

I'd like to get all of the figures though. And the guides. And that UYA statue. o.O

What was it from any? How did the guy you got it from get the statue? And the Jak II statue, for that matter.

Oh, and I remember seeing this one statue of Ratchet in the Carbonox Armor holding the Flux Rifle. I REALLY WANT THAT.

The guy I bought the statue from got it from a local game store. They took too much space and they called him if he wanted to get those statues. He said that if the store would bring them, he'd take 'em. I'm not sure if he payd for any of the statues though.

Oh, and that Carnonox Armor statue, that's one of the fewer things not on my list. emoji

My collection isn't as big as HeatherGrace, but I do have Ratchet and clank:
2 going comando
Gladiator
size matters (PSP)
Secret agent clank (also PSP)
Tools of destruction
Quest for booty
A crack in time collecters edition
All 4 one
Playstation move heroes
all the comics in one
Holo armour ratchet with clank
and Alister with orvus.
And also 2 little ratchet and clank toy/ teddy things. I think that's it. So it is sort of big emoji

I have a new HD vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkna21pV74

emoji WOW! I feel SOOO pathetic, with my all PS3 and all PSP games, A4O Soundtrack from PSN and two small mascosts!
I wouldn't be suprised, if soon you'll show us VG-9000.
Congratulations, and may Q-Force be with you two emoji

Thnx everyone!
I'm very proud of how much stuff I got since 2009! My most wanted list is almost complete. Atm I'd like to have the rest of the comics. emoji

Ya know that's fake, rihgt? Or did you make it yourself?

I got another cool item today!
You know what (besides the obvious) is great when there is a new game coming out that you're a fan of? Frontcovers on magazines ^^

User image

Pics from the inside in spoiler. Not that most of you can read it, but the pictures are always nice emoji

User image

User image

User image

User image

I just got home from a retro game fair where I got myself some new, great and awesome finds!

User image

User image

Membre supprimé
I just got home from a retro game fair where I got myself some new, great and awesome finds!

User image

User image

Is there anything you DON'T have?