Sujet : Ratchet Merch (Website)

I started a site http://ratchetmerch.weebly.com/. It is a database with (almost) all Ratchet & Clank Merchandise. The games, books, figures, press kits and other merch, really everything. I hope you like the site, becouse i worked really hard on it! If you have seen some other merch, send it to me or post it on this tread! I also need some pictures of posters, to add to the site! I want to make the site so complete as possible! I try to daily update the site! Thanks everyone! emoji

Good to see you found the pics I posted on IG.

These are the posters I have and stuff I couldn't make pics of the other day:

Kr@sh A4O poster
User image

Cutsom made ACiT poster
User image

PS Magazine PSA poster
User image

Store poster PSMH
User image

Kr@sh QForce poster
User image

PS3 Slim A4O Pak
User image

RG/Jak X double pak
User image

Power Unlimited ToD poster
User image

PAL Game adds
User image

Kr@sh Gaming calendar (May is Ratchet)
User image

Do you live in Belgium? I do! I have the Kr@sh A4O poster and the OPM( Playstation mag) Poster from playstation all stars!

Right above you, Holland emoji

Kr@sh blijft een slecht magazine, ik koop hem alleen voor de posters! Maar het is nu Stoer geworden en door het plastic folie dat er altijd omheen zit kun je niet kijken wat erin zit…

Haha!

En inderdaad, ik haat Kr@sh ook! Die power-unlimited poster is wel cool! Als je nog meer hebt, stuur maar een foto op!emoji

Sure thing! Though Ratchet items are rare, I was lucky enough to meet somehere were that was willing to sell a few things. The SAC figure, Mini Mates and SAC gun!

Can you send me a scan from the 'PAL Game Ads' please?

No, sorry. I don't have a scanner. Why anyway?

I would like it to put them on my wall! A high quality pic is also okay if that is possible! emoji

I would like it to put them on my wall! A high quality pic is also okay if that is possible! emoji

They're not really that big, but aren't that hard to get. The Ratchet 1 came with the first game (PAL) and Ratchet 3 with Sly 2 (PAL). Sorry mate, if I could I would.emoji

Here is a little part of my collection, without the posters, hope you like it!

User image
User image
User image
User image

Sorry, Don't know why that is happened…
So here the pics:

User image User image User image User image

Thats a pretty neat cabinet you got there!

Thats a pretty neat cabinet you got there!

Thank you!