Sujet : Ratchet Merch (Website)

Wish I could do something like that. My room has only one straight wall… and its taken.

Wish I could do something like that. My room has only one straight wall… and its taken.

It's really cool to do, i like it becouse i can see my whole collection from my bed, Later, maybe this evening i send you some other pics from the rest of my room. I have also a 'Apple' (Computers) Collection. And I am very jealous on the 'R&C Statue' you have and your other merchandise! emoji You have a really cool collection!

Great, I'd love to see!

And thnx! I got it in 2012 after spending 3 weeks of peeling garlic. When I started collecting R&C I could never predict that one day I would own it. I didn't even bother to put it on my 'most wanted list' because it was impossible anyway. emoji

There is a statue on Kapaza.be now, but there is a little bit damage on his gun and i'ts to much money for me, and to big! Oh, and here, some prints i printed today…
User image

So, the rest of my room:

All 4 One Poster (Kr@sh)
User image

PS All-Star BR Poster (OPM)
User image

Other stuff…
User image

The Last Of Us
User image

INfamous
User image

Angry Birds Plush Collection
User image

Poster Wall
User image

ProtoType 2 & Akira Poster
User image

And last, but not least, my Apple/Steve Jobs Collection:
User image

And the statue is missing Clank… and the Daxter is part of a Jak II statue from the same creator.

Nice room anyways! The Uncharted poster looks amazing! I'll make a new vid of my room sooner or later. This is the old one if you want to see my whole collection. Ratchet is actually a branch.emoji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA2Ou1HqMr0

I watched that video this afternoon emoji verry nice!

Is there already a new video?

Is there already a new video?

Nope, in a few weeks I'll make one. One concentrated on R&C and one for a an overviewemoji

Is there someone that knows how to get the A4O SE for a low price?

I have a pic of the Ratchet Gladiator / Jak X pak ready for you as soon as I get home!

I saw the Trilogy PS3 pak last year in France, neat but it comes with a red PS3. I prefer black. Luckly the year before I already bought the All4One pakemoji

Thanks HeatherGrace! If you have some other stuff, send me pics!

EDIT: Already found that pic on the previous page emoji

PS: Also posted this on the site…
User image

This is my Playstation 2 'Statue' emoji
User image

If i make changes to RatchetMerch, i'm gonna post them here! http://ratchetmerch.weebly.com/

Last Site Edit: (20 August 2013) - (Today is GamesCom!)

Info added to 'Movie'
'GC Giant Wall Sticker' added to 'Other'
'Green Qwark Shirt' picture changed on page 'Clothes'
'A4O Controllers' added to 'Other'
'Insomniac Games - RARE' added to 'Other'
'Ratchet & Clank/Sly Cooper Standee - RARE' added to 'Other'
New page added 'Movie'