Sujet : Ratchet Merch (Website)

Hey, just wanted to say that you need to update the NA covers of Size Matters, Quest For Booty and All 4 One. The ones you have are European.

Hey, just wanted to say that you need to update the NA covers of Size Matters, Quest For Booty and All 4 One. The ones you have are European.

Oh, thanks for the info! I will do that as soon as I can!

Will the website ever sell figures? :o

Will the website ever sell figures? :o

Don't think so, why?

Now we have our own YouTube channel! Don't forget to subscribe! I will bring the latest news, tutorials, unboxing video's, … Hope you guys like it!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCspdzSB-b0sLEpObbq2IK0A

Nice, looking forward to seeing the videos emoji

Thanks!

And I have a question for you guys! Tell me, who would you like to ask a question to? (Someone that has something to do with R&C) I'm gonna try to let him answer your questions (So kind of interview emoji)! The person with the most 'votes', is gonna be the first one emoji This is part from the Ratchet Merch Community, and there's also gonna be a contest where you can win something!

Huh, Dave Guertin?

Huh, Dave Guertin?

Okay, let's see what the others want emoji
First we (try to) do the most requested one, and after that the others.

Huh, Dave Guertin?

Is that going to be some sort of interview like the one with Michael Bross? BTW, when I saw the news about your channel I was affraid the whole Comic Book channel mess started again emoji

Huh, Dave Guertin?

Is that going to be some sort of interview like the one with Michael Bross? BTW, when I saw the news about your channel I was affraid the whole Comic Book channel mess started again emoji

Yup, indeed @Kubak12. And no, I started an other channel emoji

EDIT: So kubak, who do you want?

It would be whoever created Clank (both desing and as a character), about how did it go. But to be honest, I'm not sure if these guys are going to answer at all - I think RatchetMerch is too small. Sure it worked with the RG interview with Michael Bross, but it's pretty big community after all. I don't think these guys are going to, sorry, waste their time for an interview nobody is going to read at all.

It would be whoever created Clank (both desing and as a character), about how did it go. But to be honest, I'm not sure if these guys are going to answer at all - I think RatchetMerch is too small. Sure it worked with the RG interview with Michael Bross, but it's pretty big community after all. I don't think these guys are going to, sorry, waste their time for an interview nobody is going to read at all.

It's gonna work, really emoji I'm doing what I can. I'm also trying to give away some stuff that you can win emoji

Made a little vid with just photos. Thought I should do a few tours of one specific subject again. I just uploaded Final Fantasy XIII and ofcourse here's the Ratchet oneemoji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALJ-cvnUPI