Sujet : General Chat

I Googled it when I read your post, saw the cans too. I'll keep an eye out for them, hope they sell these in Holland too!

I Googled it when I read your post, saw the cans too. I'll keep an eye out for them, hope they sell these in Holland too!

I searched them in France, but it's still 'Share a coke with' emoji Hope these ones come out very soon!

Oh right, they have that stuff here too probably. I think its just America, but I'll see. emoji

Wow, I didn't expect that. Thats like twice the price. Guess I shouldn't complain when games start at €60 here!

Well the exchange rate is 1 USD to 1.25 NZD, so really when a game is $19.99 USD it should be $24.98, but it is actually $33.00. So yea, we get ripped off alright, but it's not double the price it should be.

Wow, I didn't expect that. Thats like twice the price. Guess I shouldn't complain when games start at €60 here!

Well the exchange rate is 1 USD to 1.25 NZD, so really when a game is $19.99 USD it should be $24.98, but it is actually $33.00. So yea, we get ripped off alright, but it's not double the price it should be.

Huh… I still find it kinda weird. I feel sorry for youemoji

@Gerben

Neat! I think that if Belgium gets them there's a good change they'll appear in Holland too. I want the Nathan Drake one ^^

Huh… I still find it kinda weird. I feel sorry for youemoji

@Gerben

Neat! I think that if Belgium gets them there's a good change they'll appear in Holland too. I want the Nathan Drake one ^^

I want them all emoji But i hope that there's gonna be one with R&C on it!

Is the a Ratchet minigame in that AllStars Phone game?

Is the a Ratchet minigame in that AllStars Phone game?

Yes, in the Uncharted part, but it's only with clank…

Ah, yeah. I saw a screenshot of that. I don't expect them to make R&C ones, but it would be really cool!

Ah, yeah. I saw a screenshot of that. I don't expect them to make R&C ones, but it would be really cool!

The only thing that we can do is hope… It would be really cool!

I love that it's designed for Android (I think) and won't be playable on any PlayStations. (NOT)

I guess, that's today's crazy advertising for ya!

I love that it's designed for Android (I think) and won't be playable on any PlayStations. (NOT)

I guess, that's today's crazy advertising for ya!

It's designed for Android & IOS and maybe it's coming to PS Vita, it's a very cool game, you really have to try it!

I just were in the supermarket, they did have Shake a Coke and regular. No PlayStation versionsemoji

I just were in the supermarket, they did have Shake a Coke and regular. No PlayStation versionsemoji

I know, it's coming later i think after the 'Share a coke with' compagne…