Sujet : General Chat

10cm from tail to head. I did ask if they had the 'purple one' before I ordered it though. There's a button on top and when you press it, it shoots a fire projectile. The orange thingy.

10cm from tail to head. I did ask if they had the 'purple one' before I ordered it though. There's a button on top and when you press it, it shoots a fire projectile. The orange thingy.

I hope that there are cimin sime randc with the movie!

What do you mean by 'cimin sime randc'?

I think he was talking about the toys from Ratchet & Clank Movie…

In that case im going to McDonalds every time theres a new toy. Im so gonna get fat… and pour.

I think he was talking about the toys from Ratchet & Clank Movie…

Yes! Sorry, i was typing with my phone and it was to much light in the room so i almost xouldnt see anyrhing…

Sure hope they get the rights to do that!

And i feel your pain. Im using and iPad now. So if i don't watch my step, this is the result.

I had a levels dat totdat. I went to school again and had a veel long bus rode home. I enigheid that too.

Hah, I started the quote game during vacation with Samsung Galaxy emoji I had to write all that information (fortunatly it was mostly copypasting from Ratchetruler) on it's small screen - and I was doing that on a normal Ratchet Galaxy (mobile version was pretty useless in that case) so it was even harder.

Sure hope they get the rights to do that!

And i feel your pain. Im using and iPad now. So if i don't watch my step, this is the result.

I had a levels dat totdat. I went to school again and had a veel long bus rode home. I enigheid that too.

iPad autocorrect emoji

Yeah, a Dutch one. Doesn't really work well on English. I prefer the laptop I'm using now.emoji

Yeah, a Dutch one. Doesn't really work well on English. I prefer the laptop I'm using now.emoji

When i was in France, i used the iPad for this forum… it was dying emoji

I don't know how to turn it off, but its not my iPad though so I hate touching anything.

I don't know how to turn it off, but its not my iPad though so I hate touching anything.

It's not that hard to do it… just go to Settings ==> Algemeen ==> Toetsenbord ==> Autocorrect (off)

Maybe we can start a new discussion emoji

Let's talk about R&C action figures Series 3!

Tell us, who do you want as a character?

Membre supprimé

Just found out Fifa 14 was released on PS2 as its last official title. That's pretty incredible, imo.