Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

@Kubak
Just let me know when and if you want me to voice anything. Don't be surprised if you don't get an instant response tho, I have to work emoji

Sure, it won't be any soon thought.

EDIT
You can always check at the user profile Gerben. She's around 24 (wow, I'm 9 years younger emoji )

Are you 15? Oh, i'm 12… if you want to know more about me, read the last post: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1248-31.php

Okay, I read that, but we should get back to topic. I'm not willing to do more Ratchet & Clank sessions today (for the rest of the issue), but I'll sure let you know about the progress in a few days. I'll also try myself at the other roles with "TBD"s. There's another thing I thought of - where will we post the video? Shall we continue to do it on my channel, or maybe we can contact hosts of RG to post it on the official RG YouTube channel (if they agree and if it will be good of course).

Okay, I read that, but we should get back to topic. I'm not willing to do more Ratchet & Clank sessions today (for the rest of the issue), but I'll sure let you know about the progress in a few days. I'll also try myself at the other roles with "TBD"s. There's another thing I thought of - where will we post the video? Shall we continue to do it on my channel, or maybe we can contact hosts of RG to post it on the official RG YouTube channel (if they agree and if it will be good of course).

That's a good idea… But i really don't know how to contact RatchetGalaxy… I tried on fb but now, they don't reply. You can also post it to my channel!

We'll see about that, first we've got to have anything to post at all so let's concentrate on work… wait, all today's work is done. Nevermind emoji

EDIT
Read the first post if you don't know what's going on.

We'll see about that, first we've got to have anything to post at all so let's concentrate on work… wait, all today's work is done. Nevermind emoji

EDIT
Read the first post if you don't know what's going on.

Tommorrow i have to go to school… but after school i can do everything you want!

Since you didn't step out to be any of the characters there's nothing for you to do until I get all the recordings of the characters.

Since you didn't step out to be any of the characters there's nothing for you to do until I get all the recordings of the characters.

Yes but i have to edit the video emoji

I have the shivering feeling that I'm the only one with a childish/REALLY childish voice here. Bummed :/

This is a great project and I hope it will go well. Ah, I just can't find any role in this chapter sporting a childish voice…
Well, better read of more chapters emoji

Hey, there are two kids in front of a burger bar here, you can really voice one of them. Any voices are appreciated really emoji

Um, well, that is at least something. emoji

How is this dubbing done, by the way? Am I gonna listen to the track and then say something, or…?
Yes, I'm very excited about this thing emoji

EDIT:
Does anyone wonder how does Vorn actually sounds like? emoji

Well, it's a comic book fandub, so you don't have anything to listen, it's all up to you how you do it. You just have to record your line and upload it somewhere (MediaFire for example).

EDIT
Here are the boys and all they have to say:
User image

Over-excited. I just spent 15 minutes dubbing Vorn's lines emoji . I think it would be a good idea if I would send you (or someone else) a line, or even Skype would do well. Just so you don't go rejecting me after I worked for some time (I'm terrible emoji )

And I got a tip for one in Issue two emoji

EDIT:
I got the comic book, so I know that pic. I had that one in mind, yes emoji

Sure, send them! My e-mail:
kuba.kisiel.andrzej@gmail.com (I know it's long).

Well, neighbor, you'll have to wait till tomorrow if it's not pressing emoji

Well, it's a comic book fandub, so you don't have anything to listen, it's all up to you how you do it. You just have to record your line and upload it somewhere (MediaFire for example).

EDIT
Here are the boys and all they have to say:
User image

Can't wait to hear the next part! I'm happy that we already have a few voices! I also made a playlist where i'm gonna put all the Video's! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLl5ZHiV3GLuMy8TyphfL8T80pP4uHK54N