Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

I just don't like double uploads… We already have 339 on the video no so we would lose that views…

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about double uploads. I planned to upload the videos only on the new channel. Of course I don't want you to delete the first part - you wolud just add a notification with a link to the new channel. We can move everything to the new channel so RatchetMerch can stay on YouTube, or stay on the old one, and delete the RatchetMerch. What do you choose?

Everything is back to the old emoji really sorry fo everything! Just need to find out how i can change that link again… http://www.youtube.com/user/RatchetMerch/featured

EDIT: So maybe you can delete that other channel…

I just don't like double uploads… We already have 339 on the video no so we would lose that views…

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about double uploads. I planned to upload the videos only on the new channel. Of course I don't want you to delete the first part - you wolud just add a notification with a link to the new channel. We can move everything to the new channel so RatchetMerch can stay on YouTube, or stay on the old one, and delete the RatchetMerch. What do you choose?

Everything is back to the old emoji really sorry fo everything! Just need to find out how i can change that link again… http://www.youtube.com/user/RatchetMerch/featured

It looks like we have to Darkstar emoji Can I use the background from the new one on our old channel? The actual ones look great, but… they are not comic book related emoji

It looks like we have to Darkstar emoji Can I use the background from the new one on our old channel? The actual ones look great, but… they are not comic book related emoji

Yeah, send me the images and i change it, it was just a 'placeholder'. Can you also send a profile pic and delete the new channel? emoji

I'm working on it.

I'm working on it.

Okay emoji

New channel is no more!

New channel is no more!

That's good emoji everything is back! and can you send me the images?

User image

User image

There they are emoji

User image

User image

There they are emoji

YouTube is saying that the banner pic is to small emoji

EDIT: I eddited in PS and it's okay now!

Thanks Gerben emoji