Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

Well, I don't know wich character you want to voice, besides, you gave me a link to all the comics so you can use it to download the issue 1 as well. Gald you're voicing after all emoji

Well, I don't know wich character you want to voice, besides, you gave me a link to all the comics so you can use it to download the issue 1 as well. Gald you're voicing after all emoji

You said that i can voice the childrens, but i don't know who you mean…

By the way, i would be open to do some other voices too. emoji I make animations, and i perform most of the voices myself, so i can do quite a variety of voices :oui:

OMG, i'm so happy that i can do a voice emoji

GREAT! So from what I read, Gerben and Filip can do the voices of the two grumpy kids ordering a hamburger and aster can do some more voices as well. We're still looking for Artemis Zogg and Vorn Garblak. I just recorded a small line of this second one, I can upload it ask you what's your opinion on it.

GREAT! So from what I read, Gerben and Filip can do the voices of the two grumpy kids ordering a hamburger and aster can do some more voices as well. We're still looking for Artemis Zogg and Vorn Garblak. I just recorded a small line of this second one, I can upload it ask you what's your opinion on it.

Yes, do that! And is there another voice that i can do? emoji

EDIT: @Kubak12, are you on Facebook?

Well, you should record your voice while trying to suite into a character you would like to be, then listen to it (since what you hear while speaking is always different from what others hear) and think if you're good at the role or not. I can't send my Vorn thought, since as I said I can login to my e-mail and YouTube accounts (overall Google account) on father's PC. But you should hear it tomorrow.

Well, you should record your voice while trying to suite into a character you would like to be, then listen to it (since what you hear while speaking is always different from what others hear) and think if you're good at the role or not. I can't send my Vorn thought, since as I said I can login to my e-mail and YouTube accounts (overall Google account) on father's PC. But you should hear it tomorrow.

I'm gonna try some voices tommorow, and maybe send them to you. I'm gonna sleep now, good night! emoji

PS: Yes, it's my 300th post!

Ah, works now! Your Ratchet's pretty good actually!

His clank voice is also very good! But his Qwark voice… emoji But mine is even more bad, really bad!

You should make sure you're reading it right too. here are the following errors I found with your first video:

You said Artificial as Aritifical but I couldn't figure out weather this was an accent thing or you read it a little wrong. But as he is trailing off here it is not THAT important I guess

You said Pressing as Precising, and I recommend that you watch out for words like that.

Really you did a great job! And I look forward to seeing future videos.

You should make sure you're reading it right too. here are the following errors I found with your first video:

You said Artificial as Aritifical but I couldn't figure out weather this was an accent thing or you read it a little wrong. But as he is trailing off here it is not THAT important I guess

You said Pressing as Precising, and I recommend that you watch out for words like that.

Really you did a great job! And I look forward to seeing future videos.

Thanks for mentioning, @RatchetRuler, we do our best to, make a great video! Can't wait to edit the video and record some voices!

If you have a PSP (or know someone with one) you should check out the comics on there as there are some wicked cool transitions and stuff you should totally use for this thing!

If you have a PSP (or know someone with one) you should check out the comics on there as there are some wicked cool transitions and stuff you should totally use for this thing!

I have a PSP! But almost never played with it, i don't really like the PSP :/