Sujet : Really Random thread

So here's a picture of the front of the novel:

User image

User image

To tell the truth this is looks more like the movie than the game thanks to Clank who has a more like egg-shape head than his spherical one in the game.

Hm. Can't pre-order it here yet, I can always try eBay if they're not going to sell it here, but I doubt that.

Hm. Can't pre-order it here yet, I can always try eBay if they're not going to sell it here, but I doubt that.

Just use Amazon emoji

I don't care, I'm buying this even if it's a kid book lol emoji emoji

Same here lol :p I think I'm gonna pretty much buy every single piece of merch for the movie and game emoji

I just noticed that the RaC logo blocks the Deplanitizor and Drek's face (probably to hide the "scary" stuff)

I just noticed that the RaC logo blocks the Deplanitizor and Drek's face (probably to hide the "scary" stuff)

Probably because they didn't find a better spot to place it emoji

So either this page is full of people stupid, or full of sarcasm, or a blend of both emoji

What did you expect from RG's most random thread, Filip?

Membre supprimé

User image

Looks like a photoshoped pic'.

Or maybe it is…or not…or…

So either this page is full of people stupid, or full of sarcasm, or a blend of both emoji

Why would this page be full of stupid? :p

SPILL IT GERBEN. IT'S A FAKE!

Just use Amazon emoji

Nah, I rather Bol.com. Saves on shipping too. emoji

December 15 the new Tomb Raider novel, yeeeaah!

SPILL IT GERBEN. IT'S A FAKE!

IS IT?