Sujet : Really Random thread

Hm. Can't pre-order it here yet, I can always try eBay if they're not going to sell it here, but I doubt that.

Just use Amazon emoji

Nah, I rather Bol.com. Saves on shipping too. emoji

December 15 the new Tomb Raider novel, yeeeaah!

Just use amazon uk, very cheap emoji

I get flip, the font for 'the novel' doesnt look like something for r and c

Hm. Can't pre-order it here yet, I can always try eBay if they're not going to sell it here, but I doubt that.

Just use Amazon emoji

Cheaper than free?!
Thanks, but I don't really have to order it yet. I highly doubt this thing is going to be sold out soon. emoji

Just use Amazon emoji

Cheaper than free?!
Thanks, but I don't really have to order it yet. I highly doubt this thing is going to be sold out soon. emoji

Don't think it will be coming to bol.com… We'll see emoji

Bol.com is selling shampoo(!) now, so I'm pretty sure they'll sell it eventually. Or it will only availbe as eBook. In that case I'll settle with eBay. But so far Bol has always sold whatever novel I wanted to get. emoji

Yay! The pre-order poster I got with Rise of the Tomb Raider fits perfectly in the Ikea frame I had. emoji

User image

When someone mentions Rise and tells me he enjoyed it too:
User image

Yay! The pre-order poster I got with Rise of the Tomb Raider fits perfectly in the Ikea frame I had. emoji

User image

User image

Ooh, that's a pretty good poster.
Reminds me of The Incredibles for some reason. Must be the colours.

Speaking of Rise, how is it compared to the original game? (And by original I mean the 2013 one :P)

i think the novel shouldve actually been a comic anyway, i mean its not really r and c when you dont see any combat with his guns or even his wrench

Perhaps! I really love it, has a pop art feel emoji

Rise is a fantastic game, but it doesn't top TR9. In my book that game deserves nothing less than a 10 out of 10. It is the definition of the perfect video game, in my humble opinion. I've played it several times from scratch. A few days before Rise I decided to play it again and when I finished it I realized something: Rise would make a great number 2.

TR9 has the advantage of being new. Compared to Underworld there was a huge gap in quality, with Rise the gap is smaller. Basicly it's TR9 2.0. It has more mechanics to make the game interesting, the game is gorgeous (would be on PS4 anyway, I played the 360 demaster). The story is nice, the locations are great… But it's not quite TR9. The feel of isolation was fantastic in that game! It was so fast paced! You jump and OH GOD NO IM FALLING. OH SH– A MUD SLIDE. OH NO, A PLANE WRECK IS BEHIND ME. OUCH, I FELL ON GLAS. DAMMIT IT BROKE. MY PARACHUTE ISNT WORKING. AAAAAH A TREE. You get the point. ^^

Rise is a fantastic game. But the fact I prefer TR9 says more about that game than it does about Rise. Rise drowned in it's shadow. As well as the fact I was forced to play it on 360 and not the true next gen experience on PS4, which is obviously the way it's ment to be played. So I really can't wait to play the PS4 version next year!

User image

User image

That's actually a very nice poster!

You jump and OH GOD NO IM FALLING. OH SH– A MUD SLIDE. OH NO, A PLANE WRECK IS BEHIND ME. OUCH, I FELL ON GLAS. DAMMIT IT BROKE. MY PARACHUTE ISNT WORKING. AAAAAH A TREE. You get the point. ^^

Poor Lara! I still wonder how she survived from all these…

Couldn't help myself, bought this:

User image

You jump and OH GOD NO IM FALLING. OH SH– A MUD SLIDE. OH NO, A PLANE WRECK IS BEHIND ME. OUCH, I FELL ON GLAS. DAMMIT IT BROKE. MY PARACHUTE ISNT WORKING. AAAAAH A TREE. You get the point. ^^

Well, *SPOILER TOMB RAIDER 2013*

She did die… Or at least, her heart stopped beating after the helicopter crash.

And then *SPOILERS TEN THOUSAND IMMORTALS NOVEL

She suffered from anxiety attacks and severe paranoia, after leaving Yamatai

@Gerben

I was too early friday, they hadn't received the goodies yet. But the fine gentlemen of Game Mania would set them aside for me. They already know me as "that weird girl that is probably a collector of some sorts" ^^

And nice find! I wonder in what condition it is. I saw one in the Micro Mania in France, looked as though someones dog at it..xd

Well, *SPOILER TOMB RAIDER 2013*

She did die… Or at least, her heart stopped beating after the helicopter crash.

And then *SPOILERS TEN THOUSAND IMMORTALS NOVEL

She suffered from anxiety attacks and severe paranoia, after leaving Yamatai

@Gerben

I was too early friday, they hadn't received the goodies yet. But the fine gentlemen of Game Mania would set them aside for me. They already know me as "that weird girl that is probably a collector of some sorts" ^^

And nice find! I wonder in what condition it is. I saw one in the Micro Mania in France, looked as though someones dog at it..xd

I have paid 10 euro for it, it is in pretty good condition:

(Not my pic, sellers pic. Haven't received it yet)

http://www.2dehands.be/computer-game-consoles/games-software/sony-playstation-3/ratchet-clank-a-crack-263133769.html?utm_campaign=link_advertentie&utm_source=ad_reactie&utm_medium=email

The seller is very punctual, he already deleted the ad. It's good you saw an actual picture, I thought maybe you bought it from Amazon or something. Ya never know what condition the item will arrive in.

I got mine from a nice lady on Marktplaats, €15 I believe. Neat condition, I love the 3D coveremoji