Sujet : The Ratchet & Clank Movie Game???

Ehh, what about a kind of Spin-off of the Ratchet and Clank series? I'm honestly satisfied with there they are currently.

Perhaps like a whole game dedicated on Ratchet's Father; Kaden?

Also add in a couple of new features not in the previous titles like MAYBE Open-world planets similar to Tabora or Grelbin except with less wasteland and more uhh, 'non-exploration terrain'.
And since Kaden was an inventor, why not allow the combination/creation of weapons and gadgets like Darkstar mentioned?

I'd also like to see Alister Azimith back in his prime and see the story unfold. :x
Oh, and a little emphasis on Wrench-to-Wrench combat. I kinda liked the classic hyper-strike-did-more-damage-than-weapons thing.

We're still unsure if Azimuth or Kaden will make it into the movie.
I personally hope they do, maybe then IG can clear up some of my blackspots with the Future saga.
Also, wasn't the "Wrench attacks do more damage" stuff exclusive to R&C 1 and FFA?

Well what if we got a few moves from Azimuth?

Weren't his moves pretty much the same as Ratchet's but with a different animation?

He had a few show-off moves as well. They could have a Praetorian Guard wrench available as a weapon, which can be used with R1 or square, and cracking off combos can allow for rapid fire and all sorts of stronger attacks. Which could lead to you training with Azimuth (who can be a hell of a lot better, because lets say he's younger and fitter) to upgrade the wrench and your moves.

Basically, what I'm gathering from this is making a Ratchet and Clank game that's basically a platformer mixed with an RPG, which would be kind of cool, maybe even get to interact with different characters, not just for missions per say, but kind of like with what RatchetRuler said about talking to Alister about training, but not just with the wrench, but with other abilities or weapons as well. I guess I would just make it like Ratchet and Clank meets Elder Scrolls, only differences being the fact that it's Ratchet and Clank, so there would be multiple planets, space travel, Ratchet and Clank style storyline, etc. But the gameplay style with the venders and character interaction being about like Elder Scrolls.

R&C already has RPG elements, so a few more couldn't hurt.

Although we don't want it to be set out too much like Skyrim. We still need swarms of enemies and platforming/gadget puzzles everywhere. The Ratchet & Clank levels can vary a lot, but often times there is quite a lot of stuff pressed into a small area, which is something that really makes Ratchet & Clank a good game. There is no down time.

I call it R&C 1 x5

@HeatherGrace More like Metroid than an RPG.

The fact that you can level up through XP gives it an RPG element. I don't see a lot of Metroid (Prime) in that.

The fact that you can level up through XP gives it an RPG element. I don't see a lot of Metroid (Prime) in that.

Wait, I'm lost, are we talking about regular R&C elements or the ideas discussed in the last page?

I can't remember.

The Elder Lombax V: Ratchet

Now with flying Dragons Leviathans!
Learn powerful words of the Dragons Lombaxes!
Delve into dungeons and ruins planets in search of wonderous loot weapons and gadgets!

Yeah, i don't really think Azimith or Kaden will be in the movie, but maybe a cameo or flashback appearance? emoji

I don't really expect to see much Future related content in the movie.

When is the movie supposed to be chronologically set anyway? Right before the future series (between Gladiator/SAC and TOD)?

Its based on R&C1, but I think thats only they baseline and they will add much more content to the movie that didn't appear in the game. Sort of reboot that I think will be non-canon.