Sujet : E3 2014 Wishlist

Or maybe we just don't know about most of them.
Including a Ratchet & Clank game that will release in early 2015… Come on, we all know they'll make it…for 90%.

According a few rumors, This E3 will have a lot of surprises in comparison to the last year.

I'm very excited about it, espacially the Sony conference.Sony conférence.

According a few rumors, This E3 will have a lot of surprises in comparison to the last year. I'm very excited about it, espacially the Sony conférence.

Can't wait for it!

Just one more week. I hope I'm not gonna mixup the time-zones like I did last year. :/

Just one more week. I hope I'm not gonna mixup the time-zones like I did last year. :/

It starts at the night between 10 and 11 june at 3:00 at night (Belgium time)

http://www.gamesradar.com/sonic-boom-rise-lyric-wii-u-might-be-too-simplistic-average-sonic-fan/

"The biggest change to the formula here is that Sonic's always running as part of four-animal crew, letting the player swap between the gang on a whim (provided the level doesn't make them split up). And oddly enough for a Sonic game, simplistic combat seems to be a huge focus this time around. Beating up robots with punches, kicks, and spins will actually build up a combo counter–and to make combat more forgiving, Sonic only loses a fraction of his rings when hit. Everyone in the Sonic Boom crew also has a neat neon energy whip, which can yank away enemy shields, lasso up small fries to hurl at larger baddies, or latch on to rails for a style of locomotion"

User image

Let's hope guys at Big Red Button do realize there is a difference between Sonic and PS2 era platformers…

Let's hope guys at Big Red Button do realize there is a difference between Sonic and PS2 era platformers…

So should Sanzaru.

Dat level design… Would have said it's boost-to-win if not the lack of boost. This, Lost World and the infamous two Ratchet games prooves it's better to make a new franchise than change formula of an old one. Is it just me, or is six years old LBP the newest platforming franchise right now?

It starts at the night between 10 and 11 june at 3:00 at night (Belgium time)

My dad said 6:00. Hmmm, now which is it? emoji

I wanna watch EA's too, so its gonna be a long night.

Never mind, i asked Google. Sony is 3:00 and EA is 21:00. I can't wait!

Don't worry, here's the entire thing:

User image

User image

SimCity Expansion Pack.

I'm looking for some more Dragon Age and hopefully more info on ME4. A short teaser would be enough for me.

I'm looking for some more Dragon Age and hopefully more info on ME4. A short teaser would be enough for me.

No trailer is worth sitting through Madden and FIFA content, friend.
I'll watch Nintendo and Sony and then read about the stuff I'm interested in by other companies.

If there is a new Dragon Age 3 or Mass Effect trailer, i just need to see that first hand. Please, remember my sacrifise.