Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Eh…not good. You kinda pick up on all errors in the movie, animation or otherwise. I can see why it didn't fare well in theaters, and should probably've just been a DVD release. The ps4 game's still awesome though!

I'm having some trouble with the link (only half shows). You may wanna try tinypic.com and copy-paste the emojibrbr***brSpeaking of the movie I should watch it again some time soon. ^^brThat would be my 3rd time." alt="User image">

Eh, I can't open that image. It said "I am forbidden to see it". Looks like you'll need to get a better link.

It's been months since the PS4 game and movie's release, and I'm still annoyed from Cora's chatters and the lack of action from Brax. She just won't shut up and even more annoying than Sgt. Foley from COD MW2. The more I play the game, the more I get annoyed with her.

I agree. But heck, if Ratchet and Clank get a new game, they'll probably never return due to being very uninteresting…except Elaris.

Hmm… I say I'd give Brax another chance. He seemed interesting to me and he's most likely the type of Ranger I'd like as a partner. And Elaris, I totally agree. She's a great character. And also, remember at the movie when she punched Von Ion? Damn, she had the guts.

I hope they never return due to the next R&C being a sequel to Nexus!

But Elaris was a very fun and well done character. The others didn't really interest me. The "Rangers" might as well have been Qwark and Elaris done. Elaris being a character in the background nobody knows about and Qwark the guy Ratchet is all hyped up about. It worked in 2002!

(Also, is the site's layout being weird for all of you guys or is it just me? It's just in this thread though)

I hope they never return due to the next R&C being a sequel to Nexus!

But Elaris was a very fun and well done character. The others didn't really interest me. The "Rangers" might as well have been Qwark and Elaris done. Elaris being a character in the background nobody knows about and Qwark the guy Ratchet is all hyped up about. It worked in 2002!

(Also, is the site's layout being weird for all of you guys or is it just me? It's just in this thread though)

Site being weird is probably because of RatchetExtreme link.
As for Elaris punching Victor, that seemed a lot like Sigmund when he was hitting Azimuth. Even though both of them knew that they didnt had the power they still tried to go at it.

Victor: "No free rides!"

Same problem here. It's like the page has widened a lot. Hang on, I'll check the mobile version.

UPDATE: Nope, the mobile version works as usual on my phone. Nothing unusual. I'll contact RatchetBlaster.

Same problem here. It's like the page has widened a lot. Hang on, I'll check the mobile version.

UPDATE: Nope, the mobile version works as usual on my phone. Nothing unusual. I'll contact RatchetBlaster.

I am sure if we change page it will get back to normal

I am sure if we change page it will get back to normal

Oh right. It only exists in this page.

2 weeks ago i went to convention name Nerd Years Eve , and it just so happen that Jess Harrell was There which you guys should know as the current voice of the plumber , crash bandicoot , and the smuggler . Here is a link to a hilarious panel he was at enjoy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3mfWPY7UI

Oh guys, this thread's weird display is gone. It was because of RatchetExtreme's long link.

Just watched the Ratchet and Clank movie for the first time on Netflix today,I thought it was it was pretty good,a solid 6/10 which is pretty impressive considering it's a video game movie emoji , I wonder what Insomniac are going to do next,maybe release a new game on the ps4 along with another new movie?