Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Unlikely, the movie bombed so badly, that Rainmaker went under. They probably won't even make the Sly movie. So Insomniac will probably continue the series on their own terms.

Unlikely, the movie bombed so badly, that Rainmaker went under. They probably won't even make the Sly movie. So Insomniac will probably continue the series on their own terms.

Actually they still the sly cooper is still gonna probably happen , it's just that kevin is waiting for phone call from sony , also i heard rainmaker is thinking of making a jak and daxter movie.

I wonder if it would be a good thing to have the Sly and Jak movies made if they turn out to be received worse than Ratchet & Clank? I mean, I'd like to think the'd do better, but if they did worse it could make those series look pretty bad or negatively effect any possible tie-in games like what I feel happened with Ratchet & Clank. I think the game would have a much more coherent story and flow if the movie wasn't made. Sure it would have crappier cinematics and take longer to make, but it would have flowed better.

User image User image

James Arnold Taylor and David Kaye head to the Vandenberg Air Force Base to pay respect to the troops–AND to screen the Ratchet and Clank Movie…because that’s what heroes do after they save the galaxy emoji

Yup, saw it on JAT and David Kaye's Instagram. Looks like it was a lucky day to be working at that air base emoji

The deleted scenes of the movie have FINALLY been released! I can definitely understand why these weren't included, but the scene where Ratchet says "You coming?" to Clank seemed like a friendship moment that was desperately needed.

And I know that it would just be filler in the movie, but I love the conversation between the Blarg and the warbot ("This is a carnival of pain"emoji.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw35pto5sXo

Cool, thanks! Now I wanna watch the movie again. ^^

This they should have kept. emoji

User image
News is up! Any thoughts on Brax Lectrus's robot-arm?

User image

I didn't notice that 0_0

What part of the movie do you think this is from? I wanna say it's after Captain Qwark' betrayal and their going to raid the Deplanetizer again.

Anyway, whenever it is, I think it's kinda cool. But I'm kinda of iffy on if I wanted it in the movie or not.

User image
Ratchet saying whoo-hoo infinitely!

Ah, they should've kept the Brax vs Zurkon scene. It would add more action to the movie.

Hadn't noticed the arm either! Maybe it was too small a detail or maybe it was a bit too grim to keep.

User image
I just realized that this scene is the opening for the Novalis infobot that introduces Chairman Drek!

User image

I didn't notice that 0_0

What part of the movie do you think this is from? I wanna say it's after Captain Qwark' betrayal and their going to raid the Deplanetizer again.

Anyway, whenever it is, I think it's kinda cool. But I'm kinda of iffy on if I wanted it in the movie or not.

He probably had to amputate it since he used that grenade on Zurkons. Starting for 2:51 it seems that he cannot move it. So the scene with the robot arm is definetely after the Quartu assault.

User image
User image
These are the only scenes we still haven't seen from the Ratchet and Clank Movie: deleted or otherwise. My guess is that Cora expected the zurkons to come out of the door, but it was Brax and Qwark instead.