Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Close enoughemoji
Though my point was he says 'name'. My son's name. So I think it was actually the name he gave him.

Oh, I thought you were correcting my quote, sorry.

You know what's funny. I hadn't even seen that. Two souls, one mind emoji

You know what's funny. I hadn't even seen that. Two souls, one mind emoji

It appears so emoji

Perhaps we're thinking too much into this; the original game and ACiT were seven years apart (I think that's the right number), so if it is a continuity error, it's fairly understandable. And since everyone calls him Clank, and the title of the franchise is "Ratchet & Clank", I don't think we should worry too much…
Unless they suddenly decide to rename the entire franchise "Ratchet & XJ-0461"…

Well, we're discussing details here, but there's a different thing I'm worried about… That the movie will be another "Ratchet & Qwark". I seriously want to see Clank as a leading character again.

Well, we're discussing details here, but there's a different thing I'm worried about… That the movie will be another "Ratchet & Qwark". I seriously want to see Clank as a leading character again.

That's certainly something I can agree on. Qwark has been far too prominent in the more recent games, especially FFA. That said, he didn't have very much to do in Nexus, but neither did Clank…
ACiT had all that drama about whether or not Ratchet and Clank would be able to see one another again, and then since then, Clank has been more or less irrelevant anyway…

Clank is no more or less prominent than he was in past games, ItN just happened to be shorter.
If we want to get technical here I could also say there was not enough Ratchet either.
ACiT just gave you too much Clank and now you can't have any less emoji

Honestly from the new images I'm already seeing TJ screwed up.
I know it can't be 1:1 with the original game but it seems like it will be a Ratchet vs. Qwark story like the original, but Ratchet is portrayed as the victim and Qwark has a much bigger role…

Don't open if you don't want to know the entire plot of the movie.

User image
User image
User image
Clank is no more or less prominent than he was in past games, ItN just happened to be shorter.
If we want to get technical here I could also say there was not enough Ratchet either.

I know it can't be 1:1 with the original game but it seems like it will be a Ratchet vs. Qwark story like the original, but Ratchet is portrayed as the victim and Qwark has a much bigger role…

That's the worst nightmare ever. Hope it doesn't happen

TJ fixman doesnt screw up (unless he wrote the "script" for FFA). Like we said on the IG forums, you guys just arent willing to accept a change in canon. It's no different than Star Wars.

TJ fixman doesnt screw up.

Funny joke.

Like we said on the IG forums, you guys just arent willing to accept a change in canon. It's no different than Star Wars.

I'm sorry, but changing the entire foundation of what made the first game's story so great isn't just a simple 'change in canon'.

Funny joke.

*popcorn at the ready.

Opinion war incoming?

Funny joke.

I don't remember TJ Fixman ever screwing up, but it's been a while since I played any of the games. Why don't you and Animovie Ratchet both remind us what he did wrong?..

This is going to be interesting

Don't open if you don't want to know the entire plot of the movie.

User image
User image
User image

On the ther hand.
There is probably a cliché underway.

Perhaps, perhaps not. The Heavenly Sword listerally crushed a cliché to stay truthfull to the game, but still make it different. But seeing Ratchet is becoming the next 'kids movie' it might be different.