Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

It's a story of a young boy dreaming of doing big things. Everyone tells him that he doesn't have what it takes, but he won't give up and proove everyone wrong… With such an original story I don't see a single chance of a cliché in the movie.

Serioulsy though, there's a strange lack of Clank in the pre-release content we're getting. How's the trailer looking? It's a story of a young cat-thing and that big green super hero dude that was his idol, but he rejects him, there are some exlposions, some ship is flying, we see that cat thing lying… Wait, wasn't there some little robot? I mean COME ON, if it's a story of Ratchet and Clank's friendship origins why don't wee see them interact - the only noise that Clank makes is a scream he makes while falling with that garbage. What I'm worried about, is not only that their relationship will not be explored enough, but that it will be a "love from first sight". With that light-hearted Ratchet instead of the original jerky teenager, we can see them getting well together way to early and way too often…

I think that Clank is a spoiler to what he knows about drek, so until they release an official trailer, they wont include too much with Clank.

5 bolts say Ratchet is fixing Clank for most of the movie so his screen time is mostly spent on that work bench.

I was about to ask why didn't you include Ratchet's moral speeches from ItN, but I see you fixed the issue Darkstar.

I was about to ask why didn't you include Ratchet's moral speeches from ItN, but I see you fixed the issue Darkstar.

I even added the cutscenes where Vendra loses her credibility for a bit of extra flavour.

To be honest, reading this thread a bit messes my mind. Btw, yeah, hope they don't mess the movie's storyline too much

To be honest, reading this thread a bit messes my mind. Btw, yeah, hope they don't mess the movie's storyline too much

They can mess it up as much as they like, as long as it turns out good and they keep elements which made the original good.

They can mess it up as much as they like, as long as it turns out good and they keep elements which made the original good.

Are you really still betting on that?

I was pretty worried when I saw the teaser, but E3 trailer made me feel much better about it. Sure, it's not Pixar, Dreamworks, or some other Disney, but I don't expect to come out of a theatre thinking what to put in "That movie was f***in' awful" thread on RG.

I was pretty worried when I saw the teaser, but E3 trailer made me feel much better about it. Sure, it's not Pixar, Dreamworks, or some other Disney, but I don't expect to come out of a theatre thinking what to put in "That movie was f***in' awful" thread on RG.

I meant do you really think they're going to keep what made the original game great?
I don't and if you do then you'll probably be horribly disappointed.

I meant do you really think they're going to keep what made the original game great?
I don't and if you do then you'll probably be horribly disappointed.

I can always think "at least it kept more of it's charm than Sly". Though come to think of it, will that make me feel better?

I dont know what Darkstar likes anymore emoji

Just Lawrence? That's it? And from THAT GAME?!?