Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

That was just an example.

from THAT GAME?!?

What is that supposed to mean?

I liked him better in ACIT and A4O (design wise). I guess that's what I focus on, since I'm an animator. Speaking of, I just got Maya the other day!

I liked him better in ACIT and A4O (design wise). I guess that's what I focus on, since I'm an animator. Speaking of, I just got Maya the other day!

Personally I vastly preferred the Nefarious/Lawrence dynamic in R&C3 (especially in the cutscenes on the Metropolis level). But design-wise there wasn't much difference for Lawrence other than the fact that he was made to look shiny, and the only real difference in Nefarious' design was that his jaw was changed from blue to silver…

Yeah, in All 4 One, his jaw was alomost white, and his body was purple. Hopefully, in the Movie (since that's what this thread is about) Nefarious will return to his bluish form.

The artstyle is this hybrid between all Ratchets. A good hybrid at that, so I think we just might see Nefarious in the sae fashion as Ratchet and Clank. The question is which piece of which design will be chosen.

The artstyle is this hybrid between all Ratchets. A good hybrid at that, so I think we just might see Nefarious in the sae fashion as Ratchet and Clank. The question is which piece of which design will be chosen.

A4O legs, UYA body and ACiT head.

User image

Beautiful!

Amazing.
As long as he has his ACiT colors I'm fine with it.

I just want to watch the movie now drinking coke and eating popcorn…

It's not even ready yet–CMG says still in production emoji

Ugh, guess I will have to be absent during the time between releases around rhe world and the improbable Czech release.
Distributors pls… do it for my cousin. He already has a poster of that movie above his bed.

Ugh, guess I will have to be absent during the time between releases around rhe world and the improbable Czech release.
Distributors pls… do it for my cousin. He already has a poster of that movie above his bed.

I'm also highly hoping they will release the movie for my dear homeland, Indonesia! The cinemas are now being overloaded with action movies! But the problem is the R&C series isn't popular here emoji *sigh*

Lucky for me European releases don't take that long. (Except for Heavenly Sword, you witch.)

..but what is gonna be a challenge is finding a cinema that has the English version. The 2 cinemas near me are fairly small and can't afford 2 versions of the same movie. Not unless it's something like Disney or Dreamworks. So I either take the train to a bigger city, get it overseas (yarrrrr) or wait patiently for the BluRay release. emoji

Lucky for me European releases don't take that long. (Except for Heavenly Sword, you witch.)

Tell that to TMNT… October 30th…

October? I thought it already hit theatres in EU.

October? I thought it already hit theatres in EU.

Maybe in the Netherlands but not over here.